Jessica

Tommy grabbed Serenity's hand and pulled her into the village. All the houses were pretty, 2 story houses. All of a sudden they heard a shout. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ANGELICA AND JULIANS CHILD? Tommy and Serenity whipped around and looked in the direction of the yelling voice. A middle-aged lady was storming towards them. She whipped Serenity away from Tommy and pushed him away. Tommy looked at her with anger in his eyes. "SHE WAS LEFT OUTSIDE THE WALLS ON HER OWN! I'M TRYING TO HELP HER! The lady looked at Serenity and asked her "is this true?" Serenity nodded and ran over to Tommy. "I'm so sorry, I was making sure you weren't hurting her. Come with me, you look like you have been through a lot." Tommy nodded appreciatively and grabbed Serenity's hand and followed the lady. "My name is Jessica." Tommy nodded and said "Mine is Tommy and this is Serenity Rose Innit. She said her parents just called her Girl so I renamed her." Tommy wasn't sure if he should make her last name Innit or Minecraft. Innit being his last name before he was adopted, and Minecraft being it after Phil adopted him. "Lovely name dear now let's get Serenity something to eat and get her to go to bed," Jessica said kindly. Tommy nodded and Jessica led him up to a grand 2 story house. "This is my house you both are welcome to stay for a few days." Tommy gave her a big grin. "Thank you, I really appreciate it. I have been on the road for a few weeks now." Jessica looked at him sympathetically. "You will have to tell me all about it." Tommy said, "Of course, now Serenity let's get something to eat." Jessica led Tommy and Serenity into the kitchen and gave them some steak. "Thank you," Tommy said after cutting up the steak for Serenity. Jessica smiled and replied "No problem. I have a guest room that you and Serenity can share if that's alright." Tommy hurriedly responded with "Anything's alright, we are asking you to do too much."

Jessica shook her head. "No, she is 6 years old was left alone outside, and you look like you haven't been clean for days, and also look young." Tommy sighed and said, "I am 17." 

Jessica's jaw dropped slightly. "Why are you out here on your own then?" Tommy sighed and said, "Let's put Serenity down first." Jessica agreed and Tommy went and picked up Serenity. 

Serenity hugged him and said, "I'm tired, Dad." Jessica and Tommy looked at each other in shock. Tommy smiled down at her and said "Let's go put you in your bed ok baby?"

She nodded. Tommy placed Serenity in bed and kissed her forehead goodnight. "See you in the morning" he whispered to her. She fell asleep quickly grabbing the covers lightly with her small hands. He exited the room and saw Jessica sitting on the couch with tea in her hand. She offered some to Tommy who happily accepted it. "Let's talk" she said. Tommy sighed and took a seat.