Chapter 2: The confusion

The knight P.O.V: i wake up from my sleep in shock i found my self in a coffin.

Where am i and what is this place. The knight says then getting up from the coffin.

Wait wheres all my friend go. The knight say in confusion.

The last thing i remember is i in the middle of war. The knight say in sad expression.

Wheres my weapon go and my shield? The knight start looking for its weapon and shield and he start looking everywere to found his weapon and shield.

Timeskip:

The knight has found his sword and shield inside a treasure chest. 

I better start looking a way out from this place. The knight say before start walking to find a way out from the cave.

When walking in the caves he accidentelly step in to a small stone and sudenly the wall launch an arrow at him but luckily
his armor protect him from the arrow.

So this cave full of trap i need to be more careful. The knight says before start to walk again.

Timeskip:

The mysterious knight has reach the end of cave and see a light.

Finally i got out from the damn cave. Knight said in tired tone.

Now i better start looking for a village to rest and looking for food and drink. The knight say before start walking to find a village.

I wonder what happen to all of my friend i hope they okay. The knight say in sad tone.

What am i saying of course their okay
all of them is a great knight and very skilled. The knight say to made himself happy.

The knight P.O.V:
I have walk i finally find a village but something is wrong the village was protected bay a golem and not a blue knight like me.

When the knight entering the village all eyes was directed to him and all village people starts mumbling something about him then the golem in the village start walking towards him the knight preparing his sword in case when the golem attack.

In his surprise the golem did not attack and instead offering him a flower.

Uhhh thank you? The knight say in confussion when the golem acting nice towards him in his memory golem did not nice at all.

After meet with the golem the knight start looking for a food shop. When arrive at the shop the villager that keeping the shop ask him a question.

Are you a blue-e-e-e knight. The villager said in stuttering tone.

Uhh yea i am a blue knight name zet. The knight say to the villager and revealing his name.

How? The villager ask to Zet

What do you mean how? Zet ask the villager in confusion.

What im saying is how did you alive i though all the blue knight died in the war. The villager say towards Zet.

What!!?? Zet suddenly scream towards the villager.

Si-i-i-ir im sorry please dont kill me!!! The villager say to Zet

Dont worry im sorry that yell at you. Our knight Zet say.

O-ooh okay so what do you want to buy. The villager say to the knight

Just five bread and one chicken and three drink. Zet say.

Okay. The villager say to Zet.
Here sir your order that will be 12 coins. The villager say.

Okay here. Zet say to the villager handing him the coins.

Thank you sir. The villager say.

Can i ask you something. Zet say to the villager.

Of course sir. The villager said to him.
Is there any builder house near because i would love to live in this village. Zet ask to the villager

Of course there is sir just walk straight from here and you will find a house and theres a builder house. The villager say to the knight.

Thank you sir. Zet say to the villager.

Your welcome. Villager say to Zet

To be continued

Author note: dont forget to vote and also this is my first time writing a story and also sorry if there is miss speling word my english not the best.