Sub!Nejire x dom!male reader mirror sex

Nothing in this world is sexier than the face of Nejire Hado as she's sexually flustered. Her cheeks are constantly pink and little puffs of air are pushing past her barely parted lips. The more you work her up the more her body shakes and the mewls she lets out is enough to make me cum without being touched.

I shift her exceptionally long hair to expose her ear. "Look at yourself Nejire-chan..." I whisper, making sure that my lips are nearly touching her ear. A shiver runs down her spine and I suddenly get an idea. I lean over and pluck a hairband off her vanity, "Here, put your hair up so it doesn't get in the way."

She grabs it with shaking fingers, a curious look on her face as she reaches up and starts collecting her hair into her hands. As she twists and wraps her hair up in a bun I reach under her arms and begin gently running my hands across her underbust, my fingertips barely missing her nipples. I watch her skin tighten as her nipples grow harder than they already were.

Once her hair is safely tucked away I start to get more firm in my actions; she doesn't like her hair pulled so I always make sure it's safe from any accidental grabs. I grab her elbows and guide her hands so that they're placed far apart from each other in the mirror. I start placing kisses along her shoulder, "Spread your legs, baby," And she almost immediately does. "Good girl."

I rub my hands up and down her sides a few times before sliding my left hand across her firm ass and between her legs. She's already accumulated enough moisture on her pussy that the edge of her thighs are slick. My fingers easily slide across her folds and a faint moan comes from her when my finger slides across her clit.

"You're so wet, Nejire. Why don't you stick that pretty little ass out for me?" She softly agrees and arches her back. Not only is part of her sweet pussy in view at this angle, but it's caused her voluptuous chest to stick out even more. At this point, I had my clothes on, but the pressure was becoming too much and I finally let my pulsing dick free.

I slide my cock between her legs, the head poking out from her pussy lips in the front. I wrap my arms around her and go straight to her nipples, twisting and pinching them and watching as she starts to grind on me. I lean back and slap her ass a few times, a squeal coming from her after every hit.

I grip my cock at the base and rub the head up and down her pussy, collecting her juices along the way before placing it right at her hole. "Want me to fuck you?"

"Ngh, yes!" She speaks out.

I slap her ass again, "What was that?"

She whines, "Yes, sir!"

I lean over to watch her reaction to what I say next, "Fuck yourself on me then."

Excitement wells in me as her eyes widen, her blush spreading across her face more at the statement. She bites her lips, looking up and down at herself in the mirror before her mind is visibly made up. Her eyes roll back in her head before closing completely as she slowly impales herself on my cock. When she bottoms out she pauses, shifting her hips a little to get every last bit of me inside her.

I let her rock her hips back and forth on me for a while, just enjoying the view of her ass bouncing slightly every time she fills herself with me. I grow bored of the pace quickly, opting to grip her by the hips and plow into her. Her moans go from low and soft to loud as I drill into her, her body starting to fall forward from my thrusts.

I stop completely, a long and deep whine coming from her lips. I gently slap her back, "Back on your hands sexy, I wanna see those tits bounce while I fuck you." She does as told and leans back again, her chest on full view as I wanted. I speed up the pace and watch as her chest shakes along to my thrusting. Her mouth is open due to her constant moaning, her hands curling into fists as she struggles to stay up.

"I'm, I'm," She struggles to get out what she wants to say, but I can tell by how her pussy is twitching sucking me in that she's about to cum.

I wrap one arm around her and massage her one tit and start to slap her ass with the other, "You better wait, you can cum with me."

Her face twists in pleasure as I jackhammer into her, racing towards my own orgasm knowing she'll reach hers. I stop slapping her ass and wrap my hand around her throat, not choking her, just using the position as leverage to make it easier to plow into her as fast as I was.

"I can't hold on!" She wails out, her entire body convulsing as she squirts on my cock. It's enough for me and I let my head fall into her hair as I groan deeply, bottoming out and dumping my cum deep inside her. I cum harder than I thought I would, it takes a few moments of my balls twitching as I fill her to the brim.

I reach around for the final time and gently take her chin, "I want you to watch my cum drip out of that slutty little pussy." I tell her, her eyes darting down and waiting for the literal plug to come out. When my softening cock finally slips out of her, dribbles of my cum ooze out of her and drop onto her hardwood floor below us. I massage her thighs as I enjoy the show with her, my cock twitching at the lewd sight of it all.

When I look back at her face she's still blushing, a dazed smile glued to her lips. I give her a soft kiss below her ear, "You're so dazzling."