Chapter 9: Night & Morning

"Open your eyes."

"Hmmm."

"C'mon."

Bakugou kicked at the girl's arms. Jirou opened her eyes to see the blonde towering over her. She was on the floor after all, and in the middle of the kitchen. "Get up." She closed her eyes again. "The movie ended 10 minutes ago." He put his foot on her stomach. "Don't... How did you find me?" He rubbed a circle with his foot. "I saw Sero in the hallway. He told me you were in here." Had it really been more than a half hour? "I can't get up..."

"Dumbass."

He leaned down and grabbed her arm, pulling the girl upwards. She fell into him, and he released her hand. "Are we going upstairs?" He put an arm around her waist and threw the girl over his shoulder.

"You're stupid."

"How?"

"You left your key in your room. There's no way to open it."

"Doesn't Aizawa have backup keys?"

"He's not back yet."

She kicked her legs, trying to escape his grip. This only made the blonde open his own door faster. He set her on his bed. "It's so hot in here..." He opened up the door to the balcony to make it ajar. "Here." He opened his bathroom door and grabbed a grey washcloth. The sink faucet was turned on and the cloth was wet. Bakugou wrung it out, then closed the door.

He pushed her bangs back and placed it on her forehead. "Is this better?" "Yeah..." She closed her eyes again, letting her drowsiness seep in.

Jirou opened her eyes. Was it morning yet? She must have been in a deep sleep, because she felt a bit off. She felt a large blanket covering her and struggled to find the end of it. She pulled it off and looked around. She was in Bakugou's room, and he was standing right in front of her, taking his shirt off. He stopped once he noticed her gaze.

"What are you staring at?" He threw the shirt across the room. It hit her face and covered her eyes. She lifted up a hand to take it off. "I wasn't staring." The blond grabbed a skull tee from his dresser.

"Don't we have school today?" "We don't. Since both of us were sick, Mr. Aizawa said that we need to stay 'home' for today until we confirm that both of us are healthy." Jirou brushed her hair out of her eyes with a swift movement of her earphone jack. "I also got you another key." He held up the bronze piece of metal. She looked at the clock. It showed the time 8:30. They were late for school anyway.

Jirou ate cereal downstairs while Bakugou sat on the couch watching t.v. The dorm was empty as it was the entire week, so nothing was really different. The girl stood up and pushed in her chair. She entered the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was practically nothing there. She opened the door and looked at her blonde acquaintance. "There's nothing in the fridge." To this, he pointed at the counter. There was a sheet of paper folded in half.

She opened it and tried to decipher the illegible handwriting. "It's a shopping list. How nice."

"Lemme see." Jirou flinched at the sudden voice behind her. He snatched it out of her hand. "K. Let's go."

"I need to get dressed first!"

He looked her up and down. "You look fine to me." She crossed her arms at her chest, the self consciousness making her face red. "I'm going to change."

Once in her room, Jirou put on black sweatpants and a purple 'deep dope' tank top. When she opened her door, Bakugou was outside leaning on a wall. "You ready?" She nodded.

*Time skip to outside the grocery store because I'm not a good writer*

The two of them approached the grocery store. The purple haired girl gasped as she felt something on her face. It was a paper mask. Bakugou put it around her ears. "Thanks..."

The two entered the store. Upon turning a corner on one of the aisles, Bakugou suddenly grabbed Jirou's hand and yanked her behind an aisle. "What the hell?" He pointed over at a woman who was placing vegetables in her cart. She looked familiar. Her features and hair matched Bakugous to a tee. "Is that your mother?" 

_

_

_

Wow that chapter was poorly written

I had to think hard to come up with what to happen here

Next chapter something interesting will happen cuz I'm too impatient to write slow burns