05| Best Gift

~♥️~

.

.

It was 1 am in the night, she was sitting on the floor of the terrace looking at the full moon with dreamy eyes. The soft breeze was making her her feel more elated.

"Bhaw! bhaw!"

She turned her face back hearing the bark. It was Chaser. She smiled and indicated him to come near her. He ran and sat beside her. She pulled him close and pats his head.

Chaser is a German Shepherd. Since she is in VR Mansion, Chaser has been her best partner whenever she gazes the night sky. Somehow he always got to know where she is and comes to her and gives her company.

Accepting Kabir's proposal was a mistake she realized when she stepped into VR Mansion. And thus she didn't even try to spy for once because she knew that it would endanger her the worst way possible. So all she concentrated was her job, that is treating Siya.

"You know, today is my birthday" she said to him. As if understanding, he waved his tail and brushed his cold nose with her cheeks to wish her and let out a soft 'bhaw'

She smiled and kissed his head. Dogs are adorable and so understanding. A sad tear rolls her cheeks thinking that there is no one she can celebrate her birthday with. Even on her birthday she is alone.

She suddenly felt a warm wet tongue on her face, realizing that he wiped her tears. Hugging him, she shed her tears.

He too didn't moved away, rather snuggled into her giving her space. Though she wasn't his master but she was kind to him. She often use to take care of him and spend time with him. She was his new beautiful friend in this mansion.

She broke the hug and smiled at him. "Will you celebrate my birthday with me ?" She asked with glistened eyes. Chaser nodded his head and jumped into her lap. She laughed at his excitement.

How can I say, that nobody is there to celebrate my when I have Chaser is with me. She says in her mind. She brushes her hand on his hairy body and kisses his head.

.

.

"Won't you invite me in your birthday ?"

She looks up to see Vansh standing in front of her in his night suit. How did she not realize his presence ? Placing Chaser down, She stood up fixing her clothes.

"I don't throw parties Mr. Raisinghania. It's just that I will be spending my time with him in the garden as I am not allowed to move out of the mansion." She said with a slight taunt which didn't got unnoticed by him.

"Well, then I would love to take you out on your birthday with your friend Chaser." He said bending his upper half to her height with a soft smile in his face.

There eyes were parallel to each other now. In the silence of this midnight, they could hear their heartbeats accelerating faster. Blood rushed through her cheeks with some unknown reasons. He was looking so handsome in this moonlight with a smile on his face which is rarely visible.

"You look good when you smile, try smiling more often like this rather than having a straight face." She said or you can say indirectly complimented him. Vansh smile grew wider hearing her.

Placing his finger below her chin, "I have to smile more often now as I got the reason to smile after waiting for so many years." He said in his husky tone. At first Riddhima crunched her eyebrows but in a nanosecond her cheeks grew red, when she realized his indications.

"Are you trying to flirt with me Mr. Raisinghania ?" She asked trying hard to hide her blushing smile.

"Your question would've been more appropriate if you remove the word 'trying'." He winks at her making her more blush.