Chapter 3 - What a Box

"Ugh... finally after a long day, I can relax!" Michael exclaimed. "You were just sitting down pretending to work on your documents! And you still dream to be a manager of the Finance department?!" Mizumi shouted with anger. Both of them went inside in the elevator "Come on it's just for today, you know that I'm a hardworking person Mimi." Michael pouted.

They took a taxi to go to their small rented apartments, Michael and Mizumi are neighbors, they didn't even know until they took the job at a company. They got off the taxi and went inside the apartment building. They arrived at their floor and stopped "Hey, about that girl Y/n, she was so curious about the vampires, it's unusual since foreigners don't believe in vampires." Michael wondered.

"Maybe she's one of the people who are interested in mythical creatures?" Mizumi chuckled. "Or maybe she saw one..." Michael and Mizumi looked at each other. "There's no way, we know that vampires kill whoever saw them" "Except for us Mimi" the mood became gloomy so they continued to walk until they see something in the doorsteps.

A package with a red ribbon is on their carpet. They were terrified but Michael slowly opened one of the boxes, his face turned pale. Mizumi slowly walks near Michael and both of them were horrified to see a familiar hand and a heart with dried blood covering it. Both of them hurriedly opened the other box and saw a white t-shirt covered with fresh and dried blood.

"Mike- these are-" Mizumi's eyes are slowly filled with tears. "Yes, it's from him" Michael slowly hold tight of the shirt and said. "who send this... no, do they know?" "No way! Went we went back to the place, his body was already gone!" Mizumi shouted.

--------------------------------------------------

"What a happy reunion, their reactions are so cute" Heron uttered with a smile on his face. "I should get going now, I'm excited for tomorrow, can't wait for my Y/n to wake up."

--------------------------------------------------

"Then, they must have known all this time that we were there when it happened, but why now? Did we provoke them?" "We didn't-" Mizumi remembered "Y/n! She must have been a vampire's target and escaped!" "Shoot- do you have her number, Mimi?!" "No..." Mizumi mumbled.

"Then better we hope she's still alive. We should tell her"

.

.

.

.

HEHEHE I hope yáll like it :D