Character Introduction

Before I start the story I would like to introduce my characters to u.

The Kashima Twins

Their animal association is a cat (ネコ) since their middle name is Nekotsu.

The girl on the left side is

Kaori Nekotsu Kashima.
かおり means scent (香織).
Chapter 2 of the story entitled "The Fragrant Scent of Spring" describes her since she is born in the spring season (April 27th).

She is a fifteen-year-old girl, has brown hair and brown eyes just like her family. She is the second born daughter next to Erika.
Height: 166 cm (same height as Ryuuichi)

Birthday- April 27th

Attributes-Calm and composed but sometimes she can be teary-eyed due to some reasons.
She can also be very energetic and is easily flustered, but most of the time she displays a calm attitude. She is mindful of studying, and also her part-time job, ending up 4th in the advanced class, ranked next to Yagi. In the first chapter, Ryuuichi states that Kaori is once a top achiever in her class, just like Inomata. This leads to the reason why she is put into the Advanced Class.

Likes: her family, the kids in the daycare, her cousins, her niece Akane, her best friend Aira, her classmate Nezu, whom she later calls him by his given name, Chuukichi.
She loves to eat sweet foods especially chocolate milk, egg sandwiches, and spring flavored sweets. She is also friends with Yuki Ushimaru and also Maria Inomata, her classmate in the advanced class.

Dislikes: She hates spicy foods. She is embarrassed whenever Erika teases her about Nezu. She is also annoyed at Yagi's nosebleeds.

Relatives- Ryuuichi Kashima and Kotarou Kashima (cousins).

Family

Erika Nekotsu Kashima (the one with short hair on the right). She is the total opposite of her twin sister. She is super energetic but is careless sometimes, causing Kaori to accept the responsibility of being a reliable daughter in the family.

Erika means "favor" or "benefit". It can also means "fragrance".

Birthday - April 26th
Height: 163 cm (y'all might wonder why Kaori is a bit taller than Erika whereas Erika is older than the former.)

She is ranked 8th in the advanced class. She did kept trying to reach her younger twin's ranking but she claimed that it's impossible to happen. She is also a clingy person especially to Kaori, making her younger sister embarrassed.

Likes: playing badminton with her sister, kids in the daycare, her cousins, her niece Akane, her younger sister's friends Yuki and Maria, and she has a secret crush on Hayato Kamitani but later shrugged it off to support her little sister. She is also supportive of her sister's admiration to Nezu Chuukichi.

Dislikes: Yagi Tomoya, every time he teases Kaori and also when he has nosebleeds, making her freak out. She also hates it when she broke something in their house or somewhere else.

Izumi Nekotsu Kashima- the third born of the family. She is a middle school student and top 3 of her year in middle school. She is also responsible as Kaori. However, she has her straightforward personality but it doesn't change the fact of being caring to her family.
Izumi means spring. (和泉)

Birthday-May 16

Likes: her family, kids in the daycare, her niece Akane, her best friend Mika, younger sister of Inui

Likes: her family, kids in the daycare, her niece Akane, her best friend Mika, younger sister of Inui. She is also friendly to Chuukichi's younger brother, Shoukichi, considering him as her 'favorite classmate'.

Dislikes: people who hates her friends and family. However due to her closeness to Shoukichi, some of her classmates frequently teases her to him, making her annoyed and at the same time confused about her feelings.

Kyoushi Nekotsu Kashima- the only son and youngest child in the family. He is outspoken and somewhat clumsy, but not to the likes of his older sister Erika. He is a 4th grader and is best friends with the Nezu twins, Suekichi and Kichi. They often hang out together.
Birthday-August 19
Kyoushi means "Kyoto" and "purple".

Likes: his family, his best friends (the Nezu twins), soccer
Dislikes: the people who hurts his family and the Nezu twins (and that also includes Yagi since he is super obsessed by the cuteness of the twins.)

So that's all about the new characters, the Kashima siblings

So that's all about the new characters, the Kashima siblings. Stay tuned for this! <33