#1 Nash Image

You and Nash had been married for a year now and you guys decided to have a family, but you've guys tried it now for 3 months and it didn't work. You started to get worried that something is wrong maybe you couldn't get pregnant! Panic came all over you and you decided to go to the doctors.

~ At the Doctors ~
"Miss Grier please!" The assistant called.
After you got into the room the doctor came in and you told him what your problem is, so the doctor run some tests. "Miss Grier I don't know why the pregnancy tests said that's you aren't pregnant cause you are 3 weeks far into pregnancy!"the doctor told you. You couldn't be any happier! After you drove home you opened the door to find a sleepy Nash on the sofa. "Nash... Nash... Nash... Wake up I have some sad news", you tried to wake him up to surprise him. "I'm up.. I'm up!!", Nash screamed. "Babe I went to the doctors and they told me some sad news", you said trying not to laugh. "what is it babe???", He asked worried.
"I'm 3 weeks pregnant!", You screamed happily. "oh my gosh that's perfect!!", Nash screamed happily.
(Nash's face when you told him you had sad news on the top)

~~~ so hey guys I'm new at writing images and I probably suck but I'm trying my best to be good. If you want an image just comment down below! x~~~