0.2

A/N: the next 2 chapters are gonna be filler chapters and are probably going to be super short im sorry

"Camilo come back here!" Odessa panted as they chased after the young shapeshifter.

Camilo had taken the young girl's locket in a jokingly mean way.

"Catch me if you can princesa!" He smiled and ran. "Ive told you not to call me that- Thats it im tired." Odie gave up and stopped running for a second. They concentrated for a second and POOF.

"Princesa? Where did you go?-" Concerned, Camilo stopped and turned around looking for his friend.
"Nandito lang man ako." Odessa said right infront of the boy before tackling him to the ground.

"Okay okay fine i'll give it back!" The older cried, not being able to have to be tickled much longer. Odessa stop tickling him to let him have a breather.

He opened his hand and put the locket back around Odie's neck. Right where it belonged.

"It's really pretty on you, you know."
"Oh why i do know! After all theres this cute boy who wont stop telling me im pretty." Dessa teased him and they both turned rosy, realizing what they both had said.

"Camilo! Odessa!" Tia Pepa called for the both of them. They looked at each other in the eyes and knew exactly what to do.

"Race you there!"

"I'll see you later Madrigal!" Odessa cheekily said, poofing theirself almost halfway there.

"Odessa thats not fair!" Camilo approached the now fast-walking Odie.
"Is to! You never said the rules of the race!" They fake-pouted and crossed their arms.

"Ay ay ay, children get in before it gets dark!" Camilo's mother ushered them into the house.

"Mirabel!" Dessa exclaimed, throwing herself onto Mirabel.
"Odie! Were you out playing with Camilo again?"
"Yeah i was,," Odessa shyly admitted.

"I knew it! You like him don't you!" Mirabel playfully accused Dessa.
"Whaat! No way, papa said boys are gross!" They said, pulling a sour face.

"I dont think thats a nice thing to say, but since its my brother i think i'll half-agree with you." Mirabel and Odessa turned around to see Dolores right around the corner.

The three quietly laughed at their little childish discussions before being called ro dinner.