Chapter 4

I can't see Gabe, because he is in a mental asylum. My Mother is dead so there is no way on gods green earth I could see her. My Father has killed himself to be with my Mother. Now I feel like I have nobody. I felt so bad for myself that I went on a website and createed my self an account you know those kind of websites where you find your true lover. I found a guy that was super tall and he has a peach colored skin not to pale though just right and he has brown eyes and brown hair. His name is Brent and it seems as if he likes me too, because he left me a message in my inbox.

* A few weeks later*

Dear Hope,
You are a beutiful woman I would love to get to know you better here is my number just call me as soon as you get this message. I am looking forward to your call. *skips number*
Love Brent

I picked up my phone and called him he had a super deep voice it was a very attractive one though. "Hello, may I ask who's speaking?"he asked in a curious voice.

"Yes my name is Hope and I woud love" I said then he stopped me.

"Yes umm I was wondering maybe we could meet up somewhere, if I may ask where do you live?"he asked. I didn't want to tell him, because I don't even know him yet.

"I live in *skips address* , where do you live?" I asked Brent.

"I live in the same town as you!" he said with excitement in his voice.

"That is cool maybe we could meet at the coffee shop by the park"I also said with excitement.

" Sure I'll meet you there in about ten minutes." He told me.

"Okay bye"I told him then hung up.

*ten minutes later*
I saw him standing ther in front of the coffee shop I felt like I knew him my whole life except we just met so we gave eachother a huge hug I don't know why I did that though. We told eachother all about our lives and his was just like mine that was the coolest thing ever it was the first time since my Mother died I felt like someone thought about me and loved me and most of all listened. Three years later he asked me to marry him and I told him yes. We were also ingaged for almost a year then we got married. Two years later we had a beautiful daughter named Stephanie and she had blonde hair just like me. Her fathers brown eyes and my skin tone that was almost pale. That day on I still went to see my brother went to both my parents grave once in a while I still miss them but I feel like I have been blessed with this beautiful gift from above my daughter.

authors note: Thank you for reading my book. please like it and I might post more love you thank you again for reading tell me what you thought and what do you tihink my next story should be about and please tell your friends to read my story thanx again.