3

⚠️ This chapter maintains abuse and transphobia, this is my warning.

He sits up and looks into his mirror, it's just him. He stands up and goes out. He looks at the time, it's 4:54 pm.

He closes his phone and decides to go out, he goes down the stairs and comes to the kitchen.

"Hey mum! I'm gonna get out for a bit!" He says happily, Lily looks at him and nods with a smile while doing the dishes, he smiles back. He takes on his shoes and gets out

"Bye mum!" He yells and opens the door, she waves bye back. He closes the door and starts to walk away.

He takes his phone and headphones, he plugs them in and puts on his favorite song, he's walking and walking. Breathing in fresh air, looking around. He see traffic.

He walks and walks for a while, he sees a swing! He runs up to it and sits down, he starts to swing. He feels the air coming back and forth on his hair, he's breathing the fresh air, he loves it.

After a little while, he hears a voice, he sighs and continues swinging. The voice comes closer and closer, it sounds familiar. He looks around and sees a girl coming towards him. The girl looks so familiar somehow?...

"Hey girly girl!!" The voice shouts, he doesn't look around because he thinks it's to someone else. And again, he hears the same voice shouting the same thing again but it's more closer this time.

He takes out his headphones and looks in front of him. It's... it's Mandy? She's walking up to him and stands there with her arms crossed.

"Omg can you not hear me?! HEY GIRLY GIRL!!!" She shouts again at him, he looks at her weirdly and sighs deeply.

"Mandy, I'm a boy." He laughs at her

"I'm not quite comfortable with you calling me "girly girl", please don't call me that again."

She looks at him and starts to laugh, she shakes her head at him while laughing and says

"You're not a boy, you will always be in the gender you were born in, nothing else. You're not "trans", it's not a thing at all and never will be. You're just brainwashed by someone."

Those words crushed his heart for some reason, he looks down and tries to hold his tears. He stands up and pushes her on her shoulder.

He starts to walk fast away from her, he looks back at gives her an annoyed look, she looks at him with a mean smile on. He looks back and walks away faster.

A little while after, he arrives home, crying. He never usually cries, but this hurt for some strange reason?...

He takes up his keys and unlocks the door, he opens the door and takes of his shoes crying, he runs up to his room and slams the door.

He throws himself to his bed and cries on his pillow, why is he crying? Mandy is just an idiot, but isn't she also an Lgbtqia? But you can still be against it.

"Why... why.. why. WHY WHY WHY WHY!?!?!?!?!" He screams in his pillow, he sits up on his knees and slaps his pillow. While he's beating his pillow, he hears someone open the door

"Jesus Christ! What are you doing Sofia?!" Lily screams at him trying to stop him, he looks at her with tears in his face. He stops and looks down at his knees with his hair down on his face.

"Please don't call me Sof-" he cuts himself, he haven't told his mom yet that he's transgender... she looks at him confused and laughs

"Hahahaha, nice joke Sofia, you're name is Sofia. It-" She gets cut of by him

"MOM. I am... I'm... *sighs* I'm a... JESUS CHRIST I'M A GUY." He says and looks at her, she looks at him confused as hell and stands up from his bed.

"Sofia, what hell has gotten into you? You're a girl, and will always. You can't change gender like that?" She says seriously... wow. She's not supportive...

Romi looks shocked at her and stands up to say something

"IT'S NOT A GODDAM CHOICE MOM." He screams up in her face, she slaps him right in the face.

"Yes it is. YOU ARE NOT A BOY AND NEVER WILL BE!!!!" She screams and kicks him in the stomach while he's laying on the ground. He starts to cry even more.

He stands up and fans out of the room, she pushes him down the stairs from behind, he falls down and hits his head.

"You little bitch, you will never be boy!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A GIRL!!!" She screams and kicks him in the back. He flinch by the kick and slowly stands up.

"Shut up... mom." He whispers under his breath, she slaps him across the face, he slowly takes his hand to his nose. He's bleeding, he slowly stands up again and tries to run up to the bathroom, but she takes him and throws him into a wall.

He feels so much pain in his body, he can't stand up. It feels like he's never gonna be better, he have got  bruises all over his body. There's blood coming out from his nose and mouth, he's laying on the ground.

"Wait till your father hears about this." She says and takes him up, she throws him into the wall once again and punches him the face.

"MOM STOP" he screams trying to take away her hands from his face, she stops and stares at his eyes.

"I'm not your goddam mother, you little shit. I hope you fucking burn." She replies certainly, he stands up and runs out of the house crying.

"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT TRANNY! KEEP RUNNING NO ONE WILL EVER TRY TO FIND YOU!" She screams for the last time. He keeps running and running away from the house.

                            *A few hours later*

It's raining, he's been running for hours crying and crying, he comes to a forest and stops to take a pause, he sits down on the wet grass but he doesn't care.

"I fucking hate my life... I wish I was a girl... but I can't. I will still accept that I'm born in the wrong body, but the others won't." He thinks in his head, he stops crying , but it's still coming tears.

After a few minutes, he stands up with his wet hair and wet clothes, and goes into the forest in a calm pace.

But when he goes in, he sees a strong light coming towards him, he covers his eyes with his arms and slowly walks back. But the light comes running fast as hell...

"NO NO NO NOOOO!!-" he screams and tries to run, but the light is faster than him. He runs and runs. He gets pushed down to the ground, he looks above him, it's the light.

He tries to catch his breath, but he gets sucked in?...