Pain

This will be the continuation of the current series that's going on when Monami confesses her love for Karan and he denies his feelings .

At Chakravyuh
All the cadets of all the academies are present there including our parakram SAf.
They all are doing Warm up.

But Karan's eyes are only fixed on Monami . He was so shocked that after such a great heart break she still manages to be strong and dedicated towards her training and towards the competition.

(I am not gonna tell brief about the competition )

Finally the Parakram Won.

Karan is injured and has a wound on his hand due to glass pieces.

Monami- Karan aao main tumhari first aid kar do

Karan-hm

At Medical Room

Monami was Focusing on doing first aid she Removes the glass piece from Karan's hand

Karan-Ahh!

Monami- (With Concern and tears In Her eyes) oh sorry Dard hua?

Karan-Not at all

Monami-Done
She was about to leave when Karan Pulled her And Bring Closer to him .

Monami - Karan leave me!

Karan-I am sorry (softly)

Monami-for what?

Karan-mujhe tumse rudely baat nahin karna chahiye tha!

Monami-you know what Karan main isliye gussa nahin hoo ki tumne mujhse rudely  baat ki I am Upset From you kyunki tum apni feelings deny kar rhe Ho Tum muh se Bol kuch aur rhe ho Aur tumari aankhe K
Kuch or keh rhi hai!

Monami - tumhen To kuchh kehne ka fayda hi nahin hai .Tumne sochna To dimag se hi hai So Better I should be get going!
As soon as she finishes both had tears in their eyes and monami runs from the medical room.

Karan-(in mind) kya Rani Sahiba sach kah rahi hai  am I really denying my feelings for her?

stay Tuned!
For next update 😍
Your writer
Sara❤️