The Years Fade Away

The next morning I left early, and headed toward Santalune City. I had to meet him. I couldn't wait to see his long, sleek black hair and gorgeous crooked smile. My thoughts were interrupted by Fennekin running around a sign that wrote "Santalune City" I took a deep breath and all the fear of the lost years ran through my body. What if he doesn't like me? What if my outfit is hideous? My hair? Fennekin nuzzled around my feet and I finally found the courage to continue. Satulune City is mesmerizing! The city had so many consignment stores and I just knew I had to visit at least one of the restaurants and try a dessert. Dozens of people walked the flooded streets, with all kinds of Pokémon.

  I knew exactly where I would find Ash in this magnificent city. The Pokémon Gym. Even back in camp as a kids he always talked about being a Pokémon Trainer and becoming a Pokémon Master.

I stood in utter fear. Everything was flashing before my eyes. *Maybe he's not going to be the prince you think he is, he could be a complete jerk. *, my my conscience told me. But... Then I thought back to when he was on the top of that building and he jumped off to save his Pikachu and that was the Ash I knew all along. The heroic, caring, and loving person I knew since I was a little girl.  I open the doors to the gym glancing at all they pictures that were on the walls, checking any flaws in my hair.*Please let him recognize me* my thoughts were interrupted by a large boom. I knew it had to be a sound from the Pokemon arena.

I peeked around the corner of the gym walls and their he was. He had a blue jacket on, and was wearing a face of confidence during his battle. Ash's Fletchling was high in agility, and was dodging sharply. "Umm...Hi are you here to watch the battle," said a low voice. A teenage boy around my age, with bleach blonde hair and round thick glasses stood in front of me. Also, a young girl with the same blonde hair and small pouch on her side with a Dedenne. "Yes, I actually know Ash...we went to camp together as kids", I answered. " Really!? He'll be so excited to meet you! ", shouted the little girl. * I hope so I thought deep down in my mind*

*Guys I know it's not long... but is there anything you'd like to see in this series. Phase leave below ideas love you all.. Thanks for reading!!!*