Chapter 1

Pt. 1

Perrie and I were great friends. I’ve known her since before she had auditioned for the X-Factor and put into a band. We were really close, but ever since she started dating Zayn, we hung out less.

“You should really come with me to see the boys today,” she said to me from the kitchen, we do this every Saturday.

She comes over and we sit around. “I don’t know…” I shrugged.

Don’t get me wrong, they’re fun to be around. It’s just that one boy, Harry. We got on each other nerves and we hated being around each other. Watching us fight was like watching World War III about to happen.

“Aw, please!” Perrie begged, “I know you and Harry don’t get along well, but… for me? We need to hang out more! Like old time.”

I finally gave in; after all, she was my best friend. I chucked, “yea, what the hell.” She let out a yay and playfully punched my shoulder. “Whatever,” I told her, “I’ll do it for you.”

She stood up, “get ready then,” she said shooing me into my room.

I sighed and quickly changed into a cute white see-through lace shirt with a black tank top underneath, some denim shorts, and I slipped on black heels. Perrie just stood there waiting, bouncing from excitement.

“Geez, why don’t you watch me change,” I say sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes at me and dragged me out to the car.

**

As we arrived at Zayn’s house, I could see Harry’s car was parked in front. I just sighed and Perrie and I walked right in the house.

“Babe!!” she called to Zayn, who immediately ran over to pick her up and kiss her. He noticed me and put her down.

“Paisley!” He gave me a hug and kissed my left cheek.

“Hey Zaynster!” we walked into the kitchen. “Watcha been up to?”

They both sat on the counter as I just leaned on it.

“The usual.” He replied. He took Perrie’s hand and I questioned myself why I came here in the first place.

“What are YOU doing here?” Harry said, as he walked in with his phone in his hands.

I simply just ignored him and started walking to the TV. I plopped down on the couch and was greeted by the rest of the members.

“It’s been two weeks!” Niall said. He crawled over me to grab the remote.

I laughed, “Ya! I missed you!”

He changed it to Family Guy and offered me a drink, which I passed on. Louis was making some funny remarks during the show and it made it so much more entertaining. Liam just kind of sat there, but he laughed along with us.

Harry walked in and glimpsed at the TV. “Why didn’t you tell this was on?”

I rolled my eyes, “Quit whining, Styles.”

He gave me the evil eye and sat as far away from me as he could. In a scene, there was a witch and Harry had to make comparisons. “Look! It’s Paisley!” he laughed and pointed.

“You’re so fucking childish.” I told him, keeping my eyes glued to the TV.

“Why can’t you just get along?” Liam said.

Harry shook his head. “Maybe if she was less of a bitch.”

I sat straight up. “Well maybe, if you weren’t such a dick!” I almost yelled at him.

“Whatever,” he said, as he got up and walked out of the room.

Liam looked a little unhappy, and I felt like the one to blame.

“I’m sorry, “I told him, “slips out of my mouth sometimes…”

They looked at me forgivingly and Louis grinned a little. I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. Zayn and Perrie were sitting at the table and listening to music, so I went to the fridge to make myself a sandwich.

“Make ME a sandwich Paisley!” Niall yelled, and he immediately ran to the kitchen.

“Make is your self, its not hard,” I told him.

He gave me a pouty look on his face, but I just giggled. We continued making out sandwiches and when we were done, Niall immediately finished it.

“Damn boy!” I said teasingly.

We all settled down on the couch again, this time Zayn and Perrie joining us. The rest of the day was spent watching films together. Louis kept on making fun of EVERYTHING on the TV, so it was really fun.

I loved all the boys, well except for Harry. They were like brothers and I enjoy being with them.

**

A couple of days past and I’m just doing my own thing. I’ve been texting Niall, Liam, Zayn, Perrie and Louis and they were asking when we should hang out again. I gave them the same reply, soon.

That night, Perrie called and asked if I wanted to go clubbing with her and the boys. Of course, with my love of partying, I accepted.  

She only gave me an hour to get ready, so I quickly curled my hair. I did my makeup as well as I could in 10 minutes and I slipped on a dress. It was a short, tight, dark purple dress that showed my body off.

I slipped on black heels with laces and I grabbed my clutch purse. I ran to the door, where Perrie had just arrived.

“Daammnn gurl, you look good!” she said.

I laughed at how she said it, “yooouuu toooo!”

She had a tight black dress and she wore pink heels. We walked to Harry’s car. It was a good thing he was driving, I really didn’t want to sit next to him.

The car ride turned out to be really crazy, we had the radio turned up and we were singing along. We were dancing in out seats and at one point Harry had to tell us to stop because he couldn’t concentrate. Finally the car stopped at the parking lot.

“Ok,” Liam said, “I won’t get drunk so that I’ll be able to drive us safely.”

We all happily agreed and walked into the scent of alcohol and the sound of loud music.