Epilogue

** 5 Years Later **

i walked swiftly down the isle, my eyes focused on Harry. We were outdoors at the beach, there were rose petals everhwere. It was like the weddings you weould see in the movies.

Everyone you knew was there, Little Mix and Eleanor being bridesmaids, and the rest of One Direction being groomsmen. My eyes caught Perrie, who had a smile on her face as she gave me a thumbs up. My eyes focused back on Harry. He was trying so hard not to cry as I stopped in front on him.

What the preist said was a blur, I was so lost in Harry's eyes. 

"Do you, Harry Styles, take Paisley as your wife? Through thick and thin, forever and always?"

Harry nodded, "I do," he choked a little at the end, a tear sliding fown his face.

"And do you, Paisley Smith, take Harry as your husband? Through thick and thin, forever and always?"

I smiled at Harry and wiped his tear away, "I do." I said.

The priest closed his book with a smile. "Then i pronounce you husband and wife," he said, "you may kiss the bride!"

Harry grabbed me by the waist as I put my arms around his neck for the sweetest kiss. I could hear everyone laughing, crying and clapping. 

I could hear Niall's laughing, Perrie's words of excitements, and Louis "I told you so." I smiled at myself, thinking I had the most wonderful husband ever. 

"You can only imagine what might happen tonight, Mrs. Styles," Harrys said, picking me up.

He carried me all the way down to the sand and we carved a huge heart on the beach.