chapter 5

Tom's pov:
I was getting ready, I Jacobs lego into my backpack along with a spare change of clothes, with the flowers in hand I walked next-door and rung the doorbell, Jacob ran to the front door and managed to open it revealing y/n in the kitchen slipping something into the oven. I took my shoes off by the door, and walked into the kitchen/ living room  y/n walked over and embraced me in a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Do you want a cup of tea, coffee, wine?" In which I replied with, "I'm fine for the minute I got you these" handing her the flowers, "Jacob" I said, then handed him his lego set "he quickly ran upstairs and handed me a picture he drew it had me, y/n and him, them he went and opened his lego and emptied it on the coffee table, "sit down and put something on the TV if you want" y/n spoke up.
Y/ns pov
After we ate and I had put the dishes away Jacob and tom got straight Back to making his lego, it's actually quite entertaining to see a tall muscled man with large hands try and fix a very small toy, it was actually quite sweet, but he managed to fix the lego figurine than Jacob managed to break, we sat and watched spiderman far from home (again) until I sent Jacob up to have a shower "cmon you, up to bed now" I said to Jacob ushering him upstairs, but before I even managed to get him upstairs he ran and jumped on top of tom, giving him a hug and a "goodnight"
Tom chuckled and said "alright bud, goodnight, I'll take you to school tomorrow how about that?" A smile appeared on Jacobs face and he quickly ran upstairs