~AUTHORS NOTE~ ( and TW's)

Hello dear reader and thank you deeply for stopping to read this note before continuing onto the book. It is greatly appreciated.

@tellytally323 is the brilliant source of this plot idea. It is from their magnificent mind that this story has originated, so props and credits to them. I only wrote the words to share the world that they created.

Secondly, I have in fact, used some quotes from both the Original Peter Pan books, by the stunning author himself, James Matthew Barrie, and each time I use one of his quotes, there will be two * beside them to let you know that they are not, in fact , mine.

TW:

-Gore/blood

-Swearing

-Violence

-Casual talk of death/pain

-Manipulation

No smut because that's ...no thanks.

Thirdly, the purpose of this books is to learn how to become a better writer through comments and such, so please keep that in mind. This is, after all, my first book. :)

No hate speech of any kind, no rude comments, nothing offensive is permitted.

So there you have it, dear readers. I hope you enjoy this short story-thing I have written and yeah. Have a good time reading, I guess. 

:D

(Also let's take a moment to appreciate the image above, shall we?)