2

I ran from my uncle to throw open the door, a gust of fresh summer wind catching me offgaurd. I looked up from my 3"4' vantage point to see 4 (or 5 I can never remember it might have even been 6 at one point) strangers towering over me.

"Ello love. We're 1 direction innit."

The man at the front said. I released a breath I didnt know I had been holding. They were beautiful, tall, one was a blond i think, and one caught my eye.

He had hair to his shoulders, and was wearing a leather jacket and a ballgown for diversity reasons. He seemed to notice me staring, and gazed at me with deep green orbs.

"im harry styles"

My uncle appeared behind me, and suddenly the magic i had felt melted into abject horror.

"t-t-t-t-t-t-their onw d-d-d-d-d-d-d-direction, s-s--s-s-s---s-s-s-s-s-ir"

I said, stepping away from the door so my uncle could see them.

"YES. I CALLED THEM HERE TO TAKE YOU AWAY"

my uncle snarled, swinging an acusitory finger at me.

"YOUR TOO MUCH TROUBLE GIRL, SO I SOLD YOU. SPEAKING OF-"

He held out his hand to the man at the front, who handed him a blunt and a bottle of tequilla. a fair deal to say the least.

before i knew it, i was in the backseat of 1directions car, destination, england. 

my life was just about to begin.......>>..>.>..>..........>............>.

AN- WOW i feel so good about this chapter lol lmao ;0 ;)