A new World? ( Information )

"You're too busy with your pranks

"You're too busy with your pranks. "

" Why can't you be normal for once? "

" Look at what you've done! "

" You broke the Dragon Ball's! "

" I never wanted to raise you. "

" Why did your Mother leave you to me "

" You can't even cast a spell, How unworthy. "

" Now what? You're going to that Chaos Dragon? Pathetic. "

" You better live on your own now. "

You were crying, All you wanted is your father to be affectionate and Loving, You were just a dragon trying to make your Father happy, Why must fate do this to you?

You were only learning spells, It's not like your Father is teaching you anyways, Your Father most likely wants to speed up things, You can't catch up with that.

Your Father never wanted to raise you Ever, Your Mother left you to your Father, Like is she Stupid? Knowing that your Father Didn't love You yet she Left you with your ' Father '.

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

" Father where are we going? " You asked your, Father, He never took you out, You two never had a Father-Daughter Bonding It isn't like he pays attention to you anyways

You two were going to a field, unlike this field it didn't have any Vegetables instead it had Flowers, It was a very Beautiful sighting.

The wind swaying your Shoulder length hair and the Flowers dancing the birds chirping made your worries and doubts go away, It was a very nice moment with your Father.

" Here. " He said in a rather calm tone, You never saw nor heard your father speak like that to you, " Go play here, Take your time I will be right here. " He said in a happy tone smiling at you, Your eyes shimmered and a tear went out of your eye, Your Father wiped your tear and said " Go ahead I will be right here," he said with a calm closed-eyed smile, You then directly went to the flowers and picked each one you like.

Your Father was watching you from afar with a frown " She believed that? " he looked at you trying to catch a butterfly " How stupid of her. " Your Father said, He then turned back.

You then saw a flower, it wasn't like the others instead there were two of them, There was a Blue one and a Red one, they looked very pretty, You then picked those two Flowers then took a look at your back to see if your Father is still there, But he isn't.

You then Looked Left, Right, and South but he wasn't there, Suddenly Roots grabbed your feet and a void sucked you in.

The question is...

Where are you now?

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Information:

Personality: Y/N is soft-spoken and quiet and demonstrates most of her emotions through minute expressions. Despite being technically older than her human peers, Kanna behaves no differently from a human child as she easily tires of routine and enjoys playing games. However, despite her generally unexpressed and implicit demeanor, Kanna is not without emotion, indicated when she has a sudden outburst and cries.

Age: 9 ( Appearance )

Like all dragons, her physical strength is superhuman. She's strong enough to throw Tohru several miles up into the air and was able to stand toe-to-toe against Lucoa and Fafnir in their game of dodgeball.

Y/N can generate and manipulate electricity, Y/N has to absorb mana from her surroundings. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the human world, there is little mana for her to absorb in the air; however, she soon found out that she can replenish her mana by plugging her tail into a wall socket. Due to her inexperience and young age, she cannot cast certain spells that Tohru can, such as Perception Blocking.

In her human form, Y/N has white-lavender hair in ponytails and blue eyes. According to ???, she is very cute and appealing. Her style of clothing has been described as "gothic lolita with a tribal theme". Her usual attire consists of a white capelet with a fur collar, a pink blouse, a white frilly skirt, and pink doll shoes. She ties her hair into pigtails, each adorned with three dark blue beads.

In her dragon form, she appears as a feathered white dragon with blue eyes. Like Tohru, she hides her tail and wings when outside. Unlike Tohru, she also hides her horns when outside.

In the anime, Y/N's hair is given an extra shade of purple at the tips. Y/N's wears a light pink frock in place of her usual clothing during the summer months and a yellow nightgown to sleep.