Junkrat & Roadhog

So if you don't know who Junkrat or Roadhog are they are from Overwatch and if you don't know what Overwatch is then......why are you reading this chapter? HmMmMmMm?!?!? OK so Junkrat & Roadhog are my top favorite characters Junkrat and me with bombs........shit about to go DOWN we be laughing our asses off too, because that what people with lots of energy do when they blow something up and it funny and fun to them. DONT JUDGE! But if I was in a room alone with Roadhog this is how it would go down........

Roadhog:*sits next to me on couch*

Me:*playing with a small flashlight and turning it on and off over and over again*

Roadhog:"why are you playing with that flashlight?"

Me:"it calms me down for some reason...." *keep playing with flashlight*

Roadhog:"what else calms you down?"

Me:"music, drawing, Call of Duty game plays, flashing lights, reading"

Roadhog:*takes flashlight away from me*

Me:"nOoOoO give me light back" *does grabby hands*

Roadhog:"How about we try... something different?"

Me:*grumbles*

Roadhog:*puts movie on with lots of fighting and explosions etc*

Me:*watches movie intensively while leaning on Roadhog arm*

Roadhog:*smiles under mask and wraps arm around me while watching movie*

Yeah not the best but I think at how it would go....god I have so much editing to do for like 3 books....this is going to take some time but let talk a bit and not end this short.....or should we.....nah.....when I'm watching something I always pause it and talk to myself which I do ALOT....heh....and I do swear a storm up. I also don't get much sleep and watch YouTube until I fall asleep, I do trace a lot and I do my own drawings as well I get frustrated if I'm stuck with something. Also, if I try to get help it's like takes forever until they finally realize. I'm on the verge of crying because I don't know what to do next,  and then they help me I do tune people out and like go into deep thought and look at something which feeling like I been stare at for a hour I can never decide between anime characters because I mean come on I just can choose ok don't judge me....jeez when people play with my hair is make me go to my thoughts and just think.....blank....nothingness but it just claming when people randomly just start to run their finger through my hair and braid it and such....my staring to get a headache I think I'm going to cap this chapter here see you next time.......