Meet the Characters

Carter: Outside of the home Carter is a 25-year-old business man with a secret- he is part of the AB/DL community. This very successful businessman is very outgoing and independent in wanting to improve the welfare of his business. Carter is 5'11' with dirty blonde hair and these precious blue eyes. Carter is married to the love of his life-Elizabeth and together they are active participants in the community. Both Elizabeth and Carter are both switches occasionally taking over different roles in the dynamic to ensure each other's needs are met. As a little, his "age range" is anywhere from two years old to four years old. He is always wanting to cuddle and be close to his Mommy (Elizabeth). Carter (as a little) loves the color blue and cars. As a daddy, Carter is very dominant and protective over his little girl.

Elizabeth: Elizabeth is a very shy and easy-going individual- always wanting to show kindness to those around her. Elizabeth is a 23-year-old who is absolutely in love with all-things photography. She has her own small photography business and loves working with people. Elizabeth is 5'5" with brunette hair and blue eyes. As a little, her "age range" is anywhere from two years old to four years old. She is very shy about being vulnerable and expressing her little side. She is always wanting to play and be held by her Daddy (Carter). Elizabeth (as a little) loves the color purple and pink and puppies. As a mommy, Elizabeth loves to spoil her little boy and just loves to nurture him.