SCOTTS LOVE FOR ZIGGY

Scotts POV:

I was walking down the hallways then I heard some call upon edwina . I walk upon the large sound then I upon the door then make eye contact. My beloved Ziggy Montego, I screamed. I walked towards while he looks at me dead in he eyes. basically now I am breathing upon his neck with how close we are together. ZIGGY MY BELOVED WONT YOU MARRY ME,. Ziggy looked  oddly confused at me and had no idea who I am. Suddeny I close my eyes and learn in for a kiss. Then all of a sudden I fall on the floor from getting A Kiss from Ziggy Montego. Suddenly I open my eyes and Ziggy is in front of my eyes in my bedroom and I thought it was a dream. Ziggy monetgo looked at me then leaned onto my bed then suddenly I lean towards him trying to understand what he is saying. He then breathes heavily then he stares at me. with his big fat bird eyes of how hot they are. Suddenly I get flashbacks from the play I did back in kindergarten, dear edwina Jr. I remember Scott broke out in the middle of the song that he didn't truly didn't love her the one he loved was Ziggy Montego. "The crowd screams thats so gay omg". Suddenly I remember leaning into Ziggy for a Kiss but suddenly my drama teacher MR CLEAN said," WAIT STOP THE MUSIC." Your not allowed to kiss until ur 25 years old he screamed. I looked at him dead in the eyes but before I could say anything my beloved Ziggy drifted away. now I had realized this was my change I see Ziggy again. I walk towards him I pin him on the wall, I screamed at him ZIGGY WE ARE BOTH 25 YEARS OLD NOW! I remember what good ol mr clean said back. Now my beloved Ziggy we can kiss.. I lean over to Ziggy he had nowhere else to go. Suddenly I lean in the finally kiss my beloved Ziggy Montego. Suddenly, I hear a scream from outside my door. SCOTTT! I recognized that scream from somewhere.. it was Edwina. I had forgot that I had married her.... Suddenly , I looked at the ring on my hand. She knocked down the door violently and looked at me dead in the eye.. EDWINA THIS IS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING!!!!! Edwina walked over to me, I had felt her breathing on my face with the scent of hot potato chips she had since she was born. I remember that the only reason I married her was because I like hot spicy potato chips. I dreamed of marrying a patatoi chip with a vegan breath that I smell. I assumed that I married her and that was the closest thing that was being a potato chip. Ziggy still remains pinned on the wall. Edwina walks over to me "YOU DIRTY LITTLE CHEATER"!!!! SHOOT I walked over to her, WE ARE FILING A DIVORCE I AM IN LOVE WITH ZIGGY MONTEGO". She gasped," but what abt our two kids what about Stephanie and Beef." "Then me and ziggy will adopt them for you" I insisted. I learned for one more kiss from edwina. And the delicious potato chip breath I haven't tasted in years. "FINE SCOTT HAVE MY CHILDREN" she said. I tell her to go off and run away. She grabs all of her stuff the one loaf of bread she had and a toaster. "FINE THEN SCOTT IF THATS HOW ITS GONNA BE" she cried after she ran out of the front door.Suddenly , I hear a knock from my door right when I close the door on my ex wife... BROWINE I HEAR.... I walk over too the door, pardon me what do you say? FIRE I heard scream as a figure jumped out of the woods. HI IM BOBBY YOUR NEW NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR!!! Suddenly I see all of the kids from paw paw Michigan appear behind me. We heard about your breakup Scott but its gonna me ok, bobby insisted. I swear at least you got Ziggy by now, ARE YOU KIDDING ME BILLY INSISTED THIS IS OUTRAGOUES. I AGREE, KELLY SAID STILL HOLDING ON TO HER LEMODADE STAND. Dont you know the true love is being with the person you have married. Take my lemonade stand for an example my husband. I look at them dead in the eye and screamed," ALL OF YOU GET OUT OF HERE EXCEPT FOR BOBBY". Ziggy walks up towards me as I Fall on the floor and cry.He hugs me then whispers," I am Ziggy Montego of 727 belefonte street". I look him In the eyes in his beautiful hot hot eyes. I know Ziggy, I claimed. I love you, I insisited. You are the Edwina I never got but better. I kissed Ziggy.  Bobby chucked. You two are the best couple in the world. Bobby takes a deep breath then suddenly a bunch of people start walking inside my house. AND SCREAMS," EVERYBODY SING." Suddenly every one starts singing hola Lola. As me and Ziggy looks at each other. I smile at him he smiles back. Suddenly the song stops as everybody looks at us in the eye as an anime outro starts playing. Suddenly sing your own song plays in the distance, the perfect message for this love story. Suddenly, I see my ex wife from 2 seconds ago Frank handcuffs her. I HATE EX WIVES. HE SCREAMS AS HE RUNS IN AND KICKES HER IN THE HEAD. NOW TAKE THE WHOLE SOY MILK, after chugged it continuously. Ziggy chugs some soy milk as frank grabs it from his hand and chucks it at Edwina. As she screams HERE TAKE YOUR STUPID SOY MILK. We share one last kiss as my ex wife from 2 seconds ago screams," I AM NOT HOMOPHOBIC IM A QUARTER MEXICAN!!!" she gets dragged away. And we say life is perfect forever.

THE END