~.Douma~🥈🏮Long intro...

Sorry,no one was commenting on who should be next sooo...i just had to decide myself.But so at the end of this chapter i will patiently wait for someone to suggest😊.

🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐 

(I got most of the inspiration from another Wattpad author but i forgot the thier name so rip—)

So uhhhh...How do i start...So,you're pretty much a normal girl living in the mountains with your 3 elder siblings,the L/ns.You aren't the only ones that live there,a little bit away from your house/hut is another family,the Kamado family.You're about the same age as Tanjirou,the eldest of the 6 Kamado siblings(Y'all already know—).

In your family you have only your siblings,since your parents one day,when you were 3/4 years old,went out for finding charcoal and fire wood but never came back.First is your eldest brother,Ruyoko.Age:22.He makes most of the family's living by spending most of his time out in the forest,then going and selling charcoal.You and your 2 other siblings always protest for him not to go,after the incident with thier parents going missing,he still decides to go anyways.

Then your elder 2 twin brother and sister.Fuyuchigo and Fuyumi.Age:20 the most talkative of them all.They don't really have anything better to do than,sleep and knit kimonos.Even if they're twins,they have nothing in common.

All four L/n siblings love spending most of thier time with the Kamados.Kie Kamado,the only parent of all the Kamado children,is very important to you and your siblings,since you don't have any parents now,Kie is always there for you as another mother 

Pertend this is your favourite kimono,so...

Enough of the introduction...Eeh this took to long...i hope you get a clear idea of the story.can you guess what'll happen next?

WARNING:THE NEXT PARTS WILL INCLUDE VIOLENCE,LEMON AND 🔞!!!