Blinded By Cam

He didn't see it coming.

Bernard was head elf, yet he didn 't see it coming.

One of the new elves at the North Pole crashed into him from behind, knocking him off his feet. Or more of, the elf in question crashed into Curtis who crashed into him. Actually, Bernard wasn 't sure what happened beyond the fact he was now muttering a rather disgruntled, "Get-off," to both elves.

"Cam!" The voice sounded familiar, yet Bernard didn't think much of it as he sat up.

"You just knocked the head elf over! And number two—that's me," Curtis muttered.

"I'm sorry. I was wanting to see the puppies!"

"Puppies?" Bernard muttered, turning around just as one of the two elves with the young elf who managed to crash into them let out a sigh. He was slightly concerned about the pain in his knee.

"So sorry! Cam can be..."

"Bernie?"

Bernard let out a groan while Curtis looked at the other elf with utter horror. "You can't call the head elf that!"

"Curtis, it's alright." He didn't want to deal with Mindy right now. No, he wanted to escape.

"It's not okay! And all of the other elves are staring. I mean nobody..."

"Curtis!" Bernard snapped. "Just, get back to work."

"Fine!" Curtis rolled his eyes, which was definitely not the kind of impression he wanted to be left on his younger sister.

"Mindy."

Cam tilted his head while the other young elf turned to look at Bernard 's sister. "Wait? You know the head elf?"

"Kind of." She then blurted out, "Got to go!"

Mindy grabbed onto the other two elves, pulling them away, and—Bernard realized he just got blindsided.