(7) All day long.

Jungkook's reaching to wrap his fingers against Jimin's sides from the back. Jimin's breath hitches, knowing what was next, he strokes Taehyung's cock torturously, his pretty clouded eyes locking with the husband's.

Taehyung's nervous and so is he.

He was gonna get fucked by the person who was threatening his life.

How crazier could this get.

"I'm going to fuck you till you can't breathe, till you're crying dumb." JK rasps huskily, Jimin's back arching further at the way the criminal's nails already dug against his skin, pressing closer against his body, the other's prominently huge cock brushing against his ass cheeks and his inner thighs. 

"Fuck, I've been controlling since such a fair time to ruin this perfect ass." The criminal grunts under his breath, eyes raking all over the other's curvy appearance and deliciously fat ass. "I'll fuck you all day long...just wait baby." He chuckles cruelly, so drowsy and intimately lost in lust as he soaks in all that had been laid out for him, cause that's exactly what Jimin wanted.

He slaps the other's ass...hard.

It jiggles, Jimin moans prettily.

"Then fucking do it."

JK smiles twistingly, pressing the tip of his leaking cock against the other's hole, Jimin tenses, voiceless as Taehyung holds his jaw open, forcing his cock into the other's mouth sternly. 

JK's pressing in deeper, Jimin's eyes widen, locking them with Taehyung, purring at how the other penetrated him carelessly, his smalls hands fisting on Taehyung's shirt as he simultaneously swallows the other's cock whole, the pleased other humming darkly at that.

JK pushes in suddenly.

"Hmph!"

Jimin's eyes are wide and red now, body jolting at the other's merciless action, Taehyung chuckling sadistically at the other's devastating expression, low grunts escaping his lips as Jimin sucks on his length harshly, his thick lips wrapping around him so perfectly as he brushes the other's blonde hair.

"S-Shit you're so hot Jimin. Your husband's- fuck- real lucky hm?" JK groans, chest heaving as he locks eyes with an equally sultry Taehyung. 

The husband smirks.

"Yes I am."

That triggered JK far more than he expected.

He pulls out slowly, and slams in again.

Jimin whines loudly.

The vibrations from his pretty mouth driving Taehyung to the edge, he growls lowly, eyes going back to the light-headed husband.

"Shh baby, we've just started now." The husband hums, noticing the other's bleary eyes, and sweaty locks, bopping his head slowly against the other's cock, it was suck a turn on. JK moves back again, and thrusts in harder, Jimin's knees ache at the impact, his toes curling in as his enter body shakes.

"So sensitive...are you?" JK asks, noticing how the other twitched uncontrolably at every thrust, rutting against him slowly yet powerfully, every small sound the submissive made drove JK to go harder, ruthlessly.

Jimin sucks onto his husbands length simultaneously, on a loss of breath as shuts his eyes and lets the pleasurable tears roll down his cheek. Taehyung's squirming as the other diligently uses his tongue, swirling and dragging it just to please his husband, letting the criminal plunder him as he does.

"F-Fuck Jimin that's right...I'm close." Taehyung growls, sub-consciously thrusting deep into the other's mouth, hitting against the back off his throat, making Jimin gag, gasping as the criminal behind him paces up animalistically.

Jimin moans as Taehyung cums inside his mouth, the salty metallic taste filling his taste buds as he swallows it without hesitation, all he wanted to do was please people, whether it was his husband...Or JK.

Taehyung pulls out his cock from the other's wet mouth.

JK slams against his prostate.

"Aah!" A breathless guttural moan escapes Jimin's lips as soon as he's free, he tries to look back desperately only to witness the other's strong, tattooed arms holding him still by his waist.

"Oh my god JK!" Jimin mewls, enjoying the way how Taehyung brushes his hair, watching him make all kinds of nasty expressions and moan out all kinds of words. Jungkook chortles deeply as he leans in to press his lips against his ear, making Jimin's whole body spasm and go weak.

"It's Jungkook." He husks.

Jimin couldn't help but pull a tight smile on his lips, even Taehyung seemed off guard to the other's sudden conffession.

So the criminal had let his guard down.

"Hah! J-Jungkook yes." He pants rapturely, biting harshly on his bottom lip as Jungkook feverishly pounds against his prostate, again and again, Jimin locking his teary eyes with Taehyung's as he chokes on his breath.

How lewd he looked.

Taehyung was hard all over again.

"I-I-fuck- I'm close-god- I'm close!" Jimin cries out, eyes rolling back at how the larger now rutted into him aggressively, dark grunts leaving his lips at each thrust, the other's cries sounding deliciously in his ears.

How addictive his soft-pitched voice was.

"Then cum baby." Taehyung croons, eyes hooded as he watches the other shake and cry at every thrust, Jimin exhaling shakily as he moans, cumming immediately and staining the floor.

His eyes flutter as Jungkook fills him up too.

He feels like he's going limp.

But Taehyung's already pulling him up to get him to his feet.

"To the bed." He husks, Jimin's eyes looking doe at how both the men seemed to be staring down at him in both lust and delight.

"I told you...we were just getting started. To the bed, on your back, now." Jungkook adds in, a wild smirk pulling on his lips. 

Jimin blinks rapidly.

He was actually having to have to do it.

And they did.

Oh how they went long all day and night.

---------------------------

it's my first time writing threesome, am sorry, it aint gud.