Chapter 5: ✨Sick✨

Y/n POV 

You woke up to a hurting throat, it was somehow 11 am so you quickly got up.

Your mum was on a business trip and Hinata was on a mission, when you got up you realized you had a cold but you weren't sure yet so you went to take your temperature. 

After taking your temperature you realized you did have a fever, you must've caught a cold yesterday when you were walking home since it started raining.

You decided to go take a shower, when u were done u got dressed (just imagine an outfit u like😀)

When you were done changing you went downstairs when you heard a knock on the door.

Y/n: Coming!

You opened the door

It was Itachi coming to kidnap u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not.

It was Sasuke.

Y/n: Oh hey, why are you here?

Sasuke: Kakashi told me to check up on you since you didn't show up today.

He said in a monotone voice.

Y/n: Oh I just caught a cold no big deal

Just as you finished your sentence you started coughing like a maniac.

Sasuke: tOtAlLy not a big deal.

Sasuke: You want me to make you some soup?

Y/n: No, you don't have to bother

Sasuke: But you can't stay sick for long, we have missions y'know.

Y/n: Yeah I know but I can take care of myself.

Sasuke: Please let me help you

Y/n: Fine...

He came into your house and asked you were some of the ingredients were and you told him. After that you went to lay down on the couch while listening to some music (with headphones).

Le time skip~

Sasuke: Soup's ready.

Y/n: Ok I'm coming

You said as you walked into the kitchen, it smelled delicious

Sasuke served you some soup and you tried it.

Y/n: This is so good

Sasuke: Im glad you like it

You saw him turn around and you noticed he smiled a little.

When you finished your soup you thanked him for it

Sasuke: You're welcome

You noticed he said that with a slight blush on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n: When a chapters kind of short I'll probably post another, thanks for reading, make sure to read my upcoming chapters.