Chapter 0

I, Maisie McCall am Scott McCalls twin sister. After all the craziness that has happened over the last two years, I have finally come to terms with the fact that my brother is a werewolf, my best friend, Allison, is a werewolf hunter (and Scott's ex), my other best friend, Lydia, is something supernatural and that Stiles, who just like me, is only human.

That's not all, there's Peter, Derek, Erica, Boyd, and Isaac. All werewolves. So my life is pretty weird, being in the middle of all this supernatural crap. But I didn't know that it was about to get weirder.

With a pack of alpha werewolves in town, set on convincing Derek and my brother in joining their pack, and a crazy psycho murderer sacrificing people in groups of threes. Not only that but I just had to add to the drama and fall head over heels for a werewolf, one Scott does not approve of. Not that he's going to approve of any boy, werewolf or not. He's to protective of me sometimes, but I don't mind, he's my brother and I love him. No matter what he does.

Besides from that I'm just a normal, 17 year old girl, who worries about normal, 17 year old girl things, like parties, school, and above all a certain Isaac lahey.

But I guess my desire for Isaac is not my problem at the moment, everything else is. Curse you Scott for dragging me into this!

••••••••••••

I do not own any of the characters from the show, I only own Maisie and her story lines. I can't take credit for Jeff Davis' work, because it's so amazing. So that's that.

Nina dobrev is supposed to be Maisie because for some reason she reminds me Scott a little bit. But feel free to imagine her as any one else.