Maybe the weasle ate it up...

Jeff was laying around on the couch, his head in L.J's lap. Everyone knew they were together so they didn't really bother to pretend otherwise. Laughing Jack was lightly scratching Jeff's head just the way he knew Jeff liked it. It was late and B.E.N was still playing video games, "B.E.N, shut the fucking video games off. L.J and I want to watch a movie and you've been playing all day." B.E.N rolled his eyes, "L.J just wants to watch a movie to put you in the mood so he can fuck you." L.J was chuckling, "come on B.E.N, just give the big baby what he wants, hahaha." Jeff shouted, "hey! I'm not a baby!" L.J rolled his eyes and said, "sure you're not. Should I remind you of your little incident the first time we fucked? Hehehe." Jeff frowned, "oh now you SO aren't getting anything!" He crossed his arms and pouted angrily. Laughing Jack cooed, "aww, did Jeffy weffy get his feelings huwt? Come on baby, I'm just teasing, ahahaha." Jeff smacked L.J across the face and B.E.N burst into laughter. "Hey Jeffer, that's not nice!" He complained, holding his cheek. Jeff sat up and said, "I was getting sick of your 'lollipop' poking the back of my skull. Sleep on the couch, bitch." Jeff huffed and walked away. L.J chased after Jeff saying he was sorry. Once Jeff got into their now shared room L.J threw the shorter killer onto the bed, "I can make you forgive me.." He smirked devilishly, licking his lips seductively. Jeff tried to push the clown off of him but failed. The monochrome clown then went and shut the door, locking it. He turned around and said, "maybe a bit of a show ought to turn that anger into something more enjoyable, hehehe..." L.J then began to strip slowly, removing his suspenders first, taking his sweet ass time with each article of clothing. Jeff began to get a boner as he watched his boyfriend strip for him. L.J noticed that Jeff was 'pitching a tent' as some liked to call it. He moved in a slower pace and Jeff growled, "oh you're such a fucking tease!" Laughing Jack chuckled and smiled, "well, if you didn't want to get fucked by me then why are you so impatient? Hahaha." Jeff growled, "shut the fuck up." L.J decided to humor Jeff and he quickly pulled off the rest of his clothes, letting his already erect cock be free of it's cloth prison. Jeff smiled and said, "now that's the pace I like." Laughing Jack walked up to Jeff and forced the boy out of his clothing, then kissed his neck, nipping, sucking and licking the sensitive white skin. Jeff moaned, "f-faster... I h-have no patience t-today.." L.J trailed his kisses down Jeff's body, moving closer to Jeff's stiff dick. Laughing Jack said, "oh is someone excited? Hahaha." Jeff growled, "shut up and fuck me already." L.J shook his head and then licked the slit of the shorter killer's cock. Jeff moaned and the clown took this as a sign to move farther. He took the head into his mouth and sucked, earning another moan from Jeff. L.J bobbed his head, taking more of Jeff's length into his mouth each time he went down. Jeff gripped the bed sheets and moaned loudly. Laughing Jack hummed on Jeff's cock, sending vibrations down his shaft. Jeff moaned and stuttered out, "F-Fuck! I-I'm close...!" Laughing Jack was surprised by how fast he had gotten to his climax, normally it took quite a while for Jeff to cum. L.J took a deep breath and began to deep throat him quickly. Jeff was a seconed away from cumming when his boyfriend pulled back, "w-what the f-fuck L.J?" He asked, out of breath. Jack smirked and said, "oh I'm not going to let you cum this quickly, ehehehe." Jeff stood up and pushed L.J down onto his back, on the bed. Jeff got onto his knees and began to stroke Jack's pale white cock. He gasped, "feeling naughty?" He asked looking down at Jeff. Jeff smirked and began to suck on L.J's tip, stroking the rest of his length and fondling his balls. Laughing Jack moaned and gasped in pleasure. He bucked his hips and moaned again, "s-such a naughty b-boy..." Jeff moved faster, sucking harder and hummed every now and then. L.J moaned loudly, his eyes fluttering shut and his hips bucking, begging for more. "J-Jeff!" He moaned loudly, about to cum. Jeff was going to stop but didn't in time, L.J's seed spilled down the killer's throat. Jeff swallowed all of it and smirked at Jack. Jack got up and threw him onto the bed. Pulling Jeff onto his hands and knees, getting on the bed and positioning himself behind Jeff. L.J lathered three claws up with saliva and pushed one into Jeff's tiny asshole. Jeff tightened in pain but then relaxed. Jack thrust a second in and moved them in a scissor motion, preparing Jeff. Jeff grunted at the pain but again relaxed. L.J added the third claw and moved them about. Jeff soon said impatiently, "just get in me already!" L.J laughed at this, removed his claws and quickly rammed into Jeff. Jeff tightened around Laughing Jack's cock and grunted in pain. L.J waited for Jeff to adjust. Once he did the clown began to thrust his hips powerfully into Jeff's ass. "F-fuck! Still as t-tight as the f-first time!" He moaned, pounding into Jeff. Jeff was moaning and panting heavily. Little did they know, the walls were badly insulated so they could easily be heard from the main room. Jeff moaned, "F-Fuck me h-harder, Jack!" L.J moved quicker, deeper and with more force, he adjusted himself and found Jeff's G-spot. Jeff moaned loudly as Laughing Jack abused the spot roughly. The two moved in rythm with each other. L.J moved forward to kiss and bite at Jeff's neck as he pounded into the boy. Jeff cried out, "oh G-God!!! I-I'm gonna c-cum~!" Jack cried out after him, "m-me too, Jeffy~!" Their movements became eraticated as Jeff screamed out, "J-Jack~!!!!!" Cum exploded out of his throbbing erection, covering the bed sheets under him. L.J thrusted into Jeff a few more times before he climaxed, "J-Jeffy!!!" He filled Jeff to the brim with his own seed. L.J pulled out and the two men collapsed beside each other. L.J pulled the blankets on top of them, pulling Jeff close to him. The two cuddled together and fell asleep. Meanwhile in the main room B.E.N, Slenderman, Eyeless Jack, Hoody and Masky were scarred for life, hearing every little noise through the thin walls of the mansion. Slender broke the silence in the main room, "no one says anything. What if it was you and your lover? We say nothing and try to forget everything we heard." They all nodded and walked off, feeling too awkwerd to be around anyone else.