BREAKFAST

Sae and Bob had just finished getting the grits out of the microwave and the sausages out of the pack...Well not Bob he's having a bit of trouble.

"SAE! HOW DO YOU OPEN THIS?!" Bob was trying to open the pack of sausages. "Here." Bob passed Sae the sausages, and she opened them with ease. "...HOW?!" Bob was confused how SHE can open them and not HIM. "It's easy, see this little flap here? Just pull this back!" Sae demonstrated it to Bob. "Ohhhh...Okay." Sae giggled and then went to get the plates, while Bob put the Sausages in the microwave. "Ooh, Bob!" Sae excitedly walked over to him. "When we serve them, we should do it like Mao Mao and Badgerclops!" (Heck yeah Boiii!) "Who's that- Ohh! Yeah we should!" Bob started jumping up and down making the kitchen shake. "Oh shizz! Sorry." Sae gave him a thumbs up and waddled back to the table. The microwave beeped, (MINE JUST BEEPED JDBDKSGDJD-) and he took them o ur and sat them in the table. "Ready Bob?" Sae asked him. "Yep! Just need to add the toast!" Bob placed the toast on the plate. "Now I'm ready." 

Everyone was in the living room since they called them down here

Bob and Sae have been practicing for this and finally nailed it!

Bob and Sae come out with Three plates, Bob had one and Sae had two. Bob spun her around and dipped her and Sae said. "Breakfast, is served." "Woooah! That was cool Sae!!" Bowser (THAT WAS A TYPO FRICK- I MEANT BOWAEV) shouted happily from the couch. Everyone clapped! (You didn't/ Did too) 

Sae placed a plate infront of Bobal, then you. And Bob came back with two more plates and placed them infront of Selene and Bosip

(The food btw)

( Made by yours truly 😛💅🏽It also has cheese so if ur lactose intolerant then she just didn't add cheese in yours 💕)

"DONT DIP ME SO LOW!" Sae shouted since Bob did it again. "Oh c'mon, you know you love it." Bob responded. Sae chuckled and said "I hope you all enjoy! Imma go do the dishes- Eh?" Bob had held her arm "No, ILL do the dishes, you eat okay? You've been nice to me all week! I need to repay you." Sae smiled at him. "Bob you don't have to- Wait! Why don't we BOTH do the dishes? It'll be better anyway!" Sae said, smiling widely. "Okay then! It's not that many anyway I guess."

And with that, they were off to do the dishes. (In the kitchen)

Sae takes out her phone and plays 'Jump In', Bobs jaw dropped. "You didn't.." Bob gave her a playful glare. "I. Did. Now shut up and sing with me!" Bob sighed and started singing and Sae sang after him, let's just say that was the most fun they've had washing dishes.

Hola! Yes another chapter I had inspiration so I did this yeah Cya! Gonna play Roblox now🏃🏽‍♀️💨