Chapter 3

[A/N] Yes, i know, it's been a while, i'm sorry ^-^"

~EREN'S POV~

As i sit back into my chair, I hear Jean yelling "Loser!!" at me while laughing. I looked at him, groaning quietly, forgetting about (Y/N) in front of the class with Mr.Ackerman. "Shut up, horse face!" I yell back at him, ragging a little.

~END OF EREN'S POV~

The teacher was really pissed off... "All of you shitheads shut up!" Levi screamed at the class. It echoed a little and every students, shut their mouth. You gasped and covered your mouth. Everyone in the class returned to their seats and looked at the teacher.

"So what i was saying is, we have a new student."  He paused and looked at you "So, your name is (Y/N), correct?" You nodded, peeking at Eren and smiling at him. "Alright, brat, go take your seat." He looked at the class, pushing you away. You returned to your seat, looking towards at Levi.

~YOUR POV~

My first class was awesome! I didn't even work! I thought, picking my book back up. I smiled and walked towards the door. "(Y/N), wait!" I heard. I looked back and saw eren. Oh god, i forgot about him! I hugged him again. "Hi!!" I said, excited. I pulled away and looked at him, beginning to walk to my locker with eren.

"That's so awesome!" He said, all of a sudden.  "I mean, we cant finally meet!" He added, smiling brightly. He walked along with me. His locker was 6 lockers away. He opened it and you opened yours as well.

"Yes! It's like...it's like a dream come true!" I said,  excitedly.  I calmed myself down and looked at my schedule. P.E.

~END OF YOUR POV~
~TIME SKIP~

You and Eren decided to hang out after school. You went to your locker, packing up your things. Eren did so as well. You went outide, waiting for Eren. You sat down at a table and looked around.

Eren came out 15 minutes after the end of the school. You looked at him and smiled. You stood up and walked over to him. "So where are we going?" You asked, tilting your heas a little to the side.