[Chapter 2] Waveystields

"Okey, so Theresa. That's clear, mermaids are doesnt exist and however you made it here or whatever you want to tell me, it doesn't work, Im clear." "But you just have to look down at yourself, isn't that proof enough?" laughed Theresa. Viki sits on the edge of the boat with a fin hanging in the water. "It can't be, it can't ... I'm probably lying in the water unconscious and dying." "No you don't. I'll explain everything to you, but first I need to get my fin back. Are you coming?" Where do you wanna go here is white and wide. "" Victoria, please, I have to go back to Waveystields, my underwater world in where I live. "You know my name, but um, you want to go to an underwater world where you live because you have to go back, ok, I see ... kind of, says Viki. How do you do that when I have your fin now? " "Your name is on the glasses. I can also breathe underwater, you just have to lead. I say you just find your way, ok? Please trust me. ", Theresa says to Viki.

        { On the way to Waveystields }

"Come on, this way here." "Wow, that's so great, I can breathe here, underwater ... wow, I always thought that something like this only existed in movies and however it is possible, it's so cool, me never thought that I would ever experience something like that. "After a short time they both arrived in Waveystields."So thats where I live, says Theresa. "And by the way youre swimming really good with the fin, I mean you literally doing it for the first time."Thank you and wow, so beautiful! "says Viki. Can we go there, oh and I have to go in there!" Wait, says Theresa. They can't see us like that. Not the way I look. Right, isnt it strange with legs for you Theresa?" "No, not really. I've been to the people up there many times because I find this world just too exciting. I've already transformed myself to be there. Every mermaid has to have a necklace, a bracelet or a ring wear to stay a mermaid. If you pull this jewelry off, like the necklace in my case, you become human and have legs, but you still have the ability to breathe underwater. As cool as it sounds, everything just works for a limited time. You can transform yourself three times, because with the fourth transformation you remain human and you can't breathe underwater, what means you are dying. "" Wow ok, a lot to think about, replies Vik." " Not that really says Teresa. The most important thing is that you touch the Crystal during things and say the Words: "Back to what was before me." "No matter who is speaking, it works even if you are not the person wearing the jewelry. The main thing is that you are a mermaid, then it will work. "That means I need my own necklace?, asks Viki. "Yes just follow me home because I have another one for you." Unobtrusively through the beautiful Waveystields, the two approach a breathtaking golden palace." Do you live here, Theresa? "" Yes, I do. Is that too noble for you? "No, its not it's just wonderful, unbelievable, and are you such a princess?" Asks Viki. “Basically yes, but that's not important to me. Please treat me normally, okay? "" Okay, of course I think it's super cool, do you have kings as parents? "Um, parents, yes exactly, hmm." Says Theresa sadly. "What's happening?" Vik wants to know. With suppressing tears, Theresa says: "My mother died early and I just have no memories of her." "What oh no Theresa, I'm really sorry, really." "It's okay Vik, I still have the necklace she wore as a mermaid.""Will you come to my room with me?" "Sure," says Viki tense. When the two entered the room, Theresa took out a brown box. In the box was a chain with a beautiful crystal pendant. "Wow Theresa, she is beautiful, is that your mother's necklace?" "Thank you, and yes it is. Here, please take it." "Wait what? say Viki. Why are you giving me this necklace? "Oh well, its because I need my necklace back, so you're need your own. "Wow, Theresa. I dont know what to say but just thank u that you entrusted me this. "I'll take care of the necklace, will you put it on me? "After Theresa Viki put the necklace around her neck, Theresa got her necklace back and they both became mermaids again." Turquoise diamond turquoise fin mh? “You noticed early on that the fin was the same color when you wore my blue-purple diamond.",says Theresa. I want to introduce you my friends, are you coming with me? "" What now?, asks Viki. Can they see me like that? What if someone finds out that I am actually human, what if ... " "Calm down Vik. Everything is fine Samira and Will are really nice, I've known them both for ages." "So Samira and Will. Mh okay, then we'll be on our way."