Chapter 6

Liam's pov

I looked down at the half eaten squirrel, with flies all around it laying in front of the door. My face scrunched up as the deathly smell hits my nose. I angrily look around in the dark night searching for someone who could have done this.

After hopelessly looking I stopped and walked back into the house to receive a paper bag, gloves, and a mask.

"What are you doing mate?" Zayn asked with curiosity written all over his face. As he said that, the other boys turned their heads to see what I'm doing.

"Well someone played a sick joke and left a carcass of a squirrel on the porch. I have to remove. It stinks." I said.

I walked back out scooping the thing into the bag and walked to the back to throw it away. I then heard some rustling*I hope thats the word I was going for* coming from.... well I don't know where, but somewhere in the woods.

"IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE!?" I yelled. "IF YOU PUT THE SQUIRREL THERE THEN FACE YOURSELF!" I waited for a while, but it got quiet so I went from brave Liam to scarred as a pussy Liam and bolted for the door.

I ran in the kitchen only to be faced with Louis. He gave a weird look and mumbled "The hell is your problem" and went to watch TV with the lads. I went to the window to peek out just to find someone coming out the bushes. "Ha! I got you now." I said happily.

Sams pov

I panicked. As soon as I heard one of them coming to the door I fled but I put something there so they wouldn't come out looking for who was knocking. I saw the squirrel and yeah.

I hurriedly jumped into the bushes and watched as the man came out, looking down in disgust at the dead mammal.

'He would of looked at you the same'

The voice in my head said, but I ignored it... for now. From I see, he looks friendly or thats his disguise. He looked around In search of someone but found no one. He went back inside and came out and disposed the thing. I stepped a bit closer to the leafs but having buttery feet can make you trip, and that's exactly what happened.

"Shit!" I wispered, hoping he didn't hear me, but he turned around, screamed some, and took off for the door.

I was glad yet disappointed; glad that he didn't find me, but disappointed that I had no chance in hiding from my step dad.

I got out of the bushes and rubbed my hands against my pants to brush off some dirt. My eyes started to water thinking of HIS face when he finds me. I turned around ready to walk off until I felt a large hand grasp my arm. Oh Shit!