Chapter 1

Raj- main marrne vala hu nainu.....

Naina's whole world collapsed with these few words. Her whole life went upside down with these few words. She keep looking at Rajveer blankly. Even she forget to blink.

She sat into the rough floor abruptly. Her head was spininig, her whole form was shaking. It's become difficult for her to even breathe. She started to take long breathe.

Rajveer immediately bent and hold her. He gets tensed after watching her sudden change.

Raj- nainu.....kya huya? Koi taklif ho rahi hai?

Naina looked at Rajveer helplessly. Then suddenly she hold his knees and broke out in crying furiously. Rajveer was beyond shocked. He was bewildered.

He never thought that naina would react like that. He don't even know how to console her. He just keep his hand on her hair but her crying rate increased hundred times. She was shaking violently.

Rajveer finally took her on his embrace and she clutched him like her own body part. They both cried after a long time in each others embrace.

They don't know how long they cried. Naina was still hiccuping and Rajveer cleared his own tears with his elbow. He looked at naina and smiled a little.

Raj- kyu ro rahi ho? Ab tumhe pareshan karne ke liye koi nahi rahega.....

Naina sobbed again. Then she looked at his chest.

Naina- kaise huya? Kisne kiya??

Raj- jisdin tere piche a raha tha usidin.....sayed yeh bhagvan ki saza hai.....maine tere sath jo kuch bhi kiya tha sayed yeh usika natija hai ya phir saza.....

More tears spilled down from naina's eyes.

Raj- nahi,,aise mat ro.....maine already bohot rulaya hai tujhe....... ab mere samne jitne bhi din bache hai main sirf tujhe haste huye dekhna chahta hu......

Naina again sat into the floor and dipped her head between her knees and broke out in silent sobbs. Rajveer understood that she is again crying. Rajveer sat beside her silently. Let her cry. May be her pain will reduce a little after that.

After a while naina lift her face and saw Rajveer was staring at her. Naina's face and eyes were extremely puffy and red.

Raj- naveen ne sahi kaha tha.....ki main tere pyar ko kabhi samajh hi nahi paya.....jis insan ne teri zindagi barbad kardi,,tujhe itna torture kiya usike liye itna ro rahi hai.....nainu.......

He looked at her silently for sometime. A huge storm is going inside his heart. Again his possessive side is awakening.

Raj- nainu......tu kya sachme captain Randhawa se pyar karti hai? Ya phir tu hum dono se hi pyar karti hai......

Naina looked at Rajveer blankly. The question he asked shook her inside suddenly. What is happening??? She loves Gunraj, then why she is feeling like that after hearing from Rajveer that he is gonna die soon. Why everything is appearing as a big lie?

Rajveer shift closer to her and hold her face.

Raj- maine bass aise hi puch liya tha....mujhe nahi janna kuch bhi....

Naina- kitna time........

Her question made him bewildered for sometime. Then he stood up.

Raj- zyada se zyada 1 saal......mujhe 8 bullets lagey the.....naveen aur sherry ko laga ki main marr jaunga...dr. Shalini ko bhi aisa hi laga tha....par main bach gaya.... Sayed tujhse maafi mangni thi akhri baar isiliye zinda bach gaya kuch time ke liye....par mera right ventricle ne kaam karna bandh kar diya hai....blood circulation nahi ho pa raha hai thik se.....medicines ke Upar tika hu......par dhire dhire infection badhega aur ekdin...........