Newbie?

It was a normal October day. George was walking to school in his favorite hoodie and some ripped jeans. Not his best outfit but it'll do. As he walked he'd listen to music,just a random playlist he found on SoundCloud.He'd hear his best friends newest song 'Change my Clothes' come through the earbuds. He smiled. He loved Dream's voice more than anything. The way Dream spoke his laugh. Dream had the type of laugh that would make you start laughing just because he was. Dream was a handful though,but George didn't mind. George had known Dream for almost 2 years now and he would give anything to see him. As the song plays George sings along quietly. "Hey Gogs!" George turns to see a tall blonde haired boy running his way. "Hey Tommy."

____________{~At School~}_____________

"So any luck getting Dream to meet up?" Tommy asked already knowing the answer. "Nope." George sighed. Dream's always been quite stubborn especially when the meet up topic comes into the conversation. Dream always felt like everything would change if they saw his face. They'd hate him or his fans would leave him. Overall he was scared.  He was scared of how the internet would treat him. He'd never cared before but now he's famous,Dream had 27M subscribers on YouTube alone.

___________{~Dream POV~}____________

Dream had just moved to the U.K. It was hard convincing his mom to let him but she did on. One condition. He stays in school, which wasn't hard for him to do it was staying focused that was hard. Dream had never been the type to pay attention or sitting Still. Dream moved to the UK for 1 reason. George. He wanted to see George. He had told George no so many times because he wanted to surprise him. Dream didn't want to meet up with everyone just George.

_______________{~A/N~}________________

THIS WAS A TRASH CHAPTER!!! SOOOOOOO SORRY!! I NEED IDEAS!! ALSO IN THIS THEY'RE AGES ARE 17!! I'M SORRY AGAIN! PLEASE LEAVE ME IDEAS! And if you like I can do a Q&A chapter but y'all want the book so-