Part 58

THE DAY!

It was the day when Manik and Nandini would be one in each and every aspect,each and every sense . They had their own shares of problems and troublesome situations but at the end, the lovers are bound to love!

Okay,cause its a unique wedding of a unique couple, unique families and so a unique wedding morning. No hustles and bustles nothing, everything's in peace, all is done and both the families can be seen in the theatre room while the guests are wherever they want to, some in the rooms while some wandering around for pictures,who dares to miss the beautiful views of Greece after all?( Author:TAKE ME TO GREECE SOMEONEE)

Coming back to the theatre room, what is happening here? Everyone's watching the wedding films of their previous generations , right from the great-grandfathers to grandfathers , aunts,uncles buaas and their parents obviously.

(Wedding film here implies pictures,videos,albums and memories!)

It is always fun to go back in time and relive what you were not able to practically live.

Ishita and Raman's wedding movie was on the play where Nyonika could be clearly seen with that big baby bump.

Cabir: Bhai, you were a part of aunty and uncle's wedding! Only if you knew their symbol of love would be yours to love some day.

Though Manik pretended to be annoyed hearing that, it was him who knew what that meant to him. They were meant to be  and that was destined right from ages and years before.

While,the rest continued to enjoy the videos, Nandini side leaned on Manik and hugged him through his arms. Manik had his hands on his knees which were cross-legged and it continued to be like that. 

"We would be watching ours someday." Nandini said, to which Manik kissed her forehead and said, " With our family." 

Sitting at the top most row, facing everyone's back, they remained the same till it went on.

                            ❁------------------------------------❁---------------------------------❁

Nandini was all decked up in her Sabyasachi lehenga looking ethereal. She was looking at herself in the mirror analyzing her life. How far had she come. All her moments right from her childhood,teen days, collage, her days of happiness, it all flashed across her. Her moments with Manik, the day they met,they talked brought a smile on her face . 

Her trance was broken by the bridal entry song indicating it was her time to go, step unto a new life , the other phase of her life which would have issues,YES but enough love for them to be dealt with

Soon, her Veeres were there to escort her, Navya Naira Alia and Mukti.

" Such a pretty bride." said Alia

" Thankyou" Nandini said with her generous smile.

" Nandini, umm its weird I know , I have had this convo with Manik and I wanted to say this to you as well, Initially I was insecure for sure but it was justified no? Manik has always been there for me more than Cabir or Dhruv and we have always shared something different. I misunderstood it to be love and it was not my mistake. What could I have done? It was all in my brain and I just lost myself. I sincerely apologize and trust me no one could have made Manik as happier as you and I am so happy for you and him and duh I AM SO FRIKIN EXCITED LIKE MUKTI CAN U BELIEVE IT> The Nanz we admired isofficially gonna be family now????!!!" exclaimed Alia , hugging Nandini who hugged her back.