Big Announcement

So, I have some amazing news. The other day I got a girlfriend. I know, shocking right. She is the first person to ever be interested in me and I am surprised I was chosen over every other guy. What's that? You want to hear how we met? Well, it is a little embarrassing but I guess I can tell you. The other day, I had recently signed up for a dating app, you know one of those swipe right to match kind of ones. I didn't really think anything would comes from this, at best me and a girl would talk for a few days before we ended up ghosting each other. To my surprise, last night we actually matched. I still can't believe that this is happened to a guy like. Feels like a dream come true.

Sorry I am getting ahead of myself. I would like to tell you how we matched. It was about 9 pm last night where I was scrolling through the app. It was getting to the point where I was just kind of skimming each profile I came across before deciding where to swipe. I was about to stop for the night when I came across her profile. Her name was Ashley and her profile didn't really seem to stand out at first. The first picture on her profile was seemed like it was taken from a photo shoot, as the lighting and posing looked really professional. She was really pretty with long black hair, a slender body dressed in a sun dress, topped off with a beautiful smile that was a little infectious. You know nothing too out of the ordinary. What made her stand out was when I scrolled down to learn more about. Her bio had the simply chat to learn more description, but the rest of her photos really should her true self. They were set up in a sequence that had her coming closer to the screen. She was in a dark room with her hair covering her face, wearing the same sun dress from her first photo. This surprised me as she was the first to be so forward and not hide who she was really was. Scrolled up to make sure I was making the best decision when I saw that all of her photos kept changing with her getting closer to the screen with even her first photo changing to continue the sequence. Once she was in front of the screen is when I felt something touch my foot. I looked down to see what was but I couldn't see anything from the blanket, but I still felt something this time move up my leg. To see what it was, I lifted the blanket and was met by Ashley looking up at me. She was more stunning in person with her gray skin and glazed over eyes and her demanding voice yelling "Be mine and mine alone" really mesmerized me into swiping right out of sure surprise.

We are still getting to know each other but so far, I think we may make it work. Both of us still have our accounts active on the site but that is more for her sake then mine. She is only interested and as much as I love her always being be my side, it is hard to date someone when they are possessing one of your arms. To make it easier, we are currently looking for a good host for her that matches her personality. So please, if you are interested please swipe right, as much I am happy for our relationship I need some alone time, though she knows what is best and I am just being unreasonable.