one

- I just can't deal with you right now - Harry screams, putting a cigarette in his mouth while looking across the room. - Where's the fucking lighter?

- Maybe you left it up your ass, asshole - the smaller one shouts back, looking at the other with disgust.

- I'm the asshole? Have you ever looked at a mirror? It's your fault everything is happening right now! - the taller one laughs is a sarcastic way, walking up to the stove and turning it on, lighting up his cigarette with it.

- Making this about me, very typical of you. No wonder we can never last, you never admit your mistakes. It's the same story all over again - Niall shouts, taking the cigarette from the other's mouth and throwing it across the window, at the yard.

- My fucking cigarette! - Harry screams back, motioning to grab another one until he's stopped by a pair of lips pressing against his. Immediately, he grabs Niall and puts him over the sink, kissing him back with anger, passion and dominance.

It takes Styles about ten seconds to take the smaller boy's shirt off and throw it across the messy room, distributing love bites all across his chest then back to his mouth, which he couldn't get enough of. Niall scratches Harry's back, since he already didn't have a shirt, approving of the other.

Niall tries to open the other's jeans, but struggles in his position over the counter, making him annoyed.

- Take them off - Niall whispers in his ear, exasperated.

Harry takes his hands off Niall just to open his pants, rushing because he already urges to to touch the smaller body again, having his pants hit the floor seconds later. He immediately brings Niall closer to him while grabbing his butt harshly, which is covered by a pair of boxers.

- I thought you couldn't deal with me right now, Styles - Niall whispers provocatively in his ear, turning to kiss his neck afterwards.

- Shut up - Harry gives a hickey in Niall neck, just to get him to stop talking. He also knows that it would show after, and he's not mad about that.

*****

- I found your lighter - Niall says, noticing it was under his boxers as he grabbed them.

- Thank God. What are you doing? - Harry said, laying down at the sofa while waiting for Niall to get back there.

- Getting dressed - Niall said, while putting his boxers on.

- Why? - Harry whines, staring at his butt for the last seconds it wasn't covered.

- I'm leaving - Niall says, looking for his shorts and shirt in the pile of trash that covered the ground. The party that happened the day before was still visible everywhere.

- You live here... - Harry says, confused. He didn't intend to get up the sofa anytime soon.

- So? I have better things to do than to fuck you all day - Niall says, finding his dirty shorts and putting them on, checking if it had any stains.

- Excuse me, getting fucked all day. And what could be better than that? - Harry stared at Niall with pleading eyes, trying to convince him not to leave.

- You know the way out. There's food in the fridge, possibly - Niall said, putting his shirt on and pair of white converses without any socks. - See you.

- Niall-

The door had already closed and Niall was out of there.

*****

- You're late. Where were you? - Liam asks as soon as he sees Niall crossing the street, frustrated at him.

- I'm here now, aren't I? - Niall stands in front of him, wearing the same clothes he did at the party yesterday.

- You were with Harry. I can see it on your face! - Liam says in shock, beginning to walk with Niall by his side. - Weren't you too fucking broken up?

- We are - he says, but doesn't elaborate.

- Can't you two ever stay away from each other for like a week? - Liam asks, annoyed at his best friend. - You basically hate each other.

- It's not that easy, Liam. He's my first love - Nialls tries to explain himself, and stops walking to look at his friend. - I'm sorry I'm late - he says, sincerely.

- It's okay, but you know you're horrible for each other. You can't stay together but also can't stay apart - Liam says, honestly concerned.

- Doesn't that apply to all of us? None of our relationships are perfect. No one is pure anymore. We are on our way to buy fucking coke, for god's sake - Although that is true, Niall only said it because he can't bring himself to find a reason to stay away from Harry.

- Don't listen to me, then... - Liam lets out a sight in frustration, starting to walk again. - I will still be here when you come crying for the hundred time about this fucking relationship.