chapter 21

"......."

"The real thing has been kicked out, how can I stand still?"

Even though he called her the saint, Irik's hand gently stroked her hair. The warm dark green eyes smiled. Although he was stubborn compared to his age, it seemed that he still thought he was her older brother.

"Hold on, stay here for a moment. I cannot take you straight to the temple."

"I know."

Philia knows that. If she went to the temple right away, she didn't know what Claude would do. Besides, if Bianca had taken control of the temple, Philia had no choice but to be defeated.

"I will reinterpret the oracle."

"......."

"With others, I will interpret it properly. Is it a blue flower or a red flower...?"

"Yes. However..."

Philia's expression turned dark.

"Why?"

"What if I'm not real?"

At Philia's question, Irik sighed.

"You are real."

"........"

"You are real. It cannot be a lie."

Philia became uneasy at the words that denied even the slightest possibility. If she's fake. What if she's fake? What if everything was false?

It's not that Irik didn't think about the possibility that she might not be the saint either. If she's not the saint... It won't happen, but if not...

The conclusion was simple.

Then she can live here. Normally. She got out of that man's clutches.

If that's the case, Philia will be living here as she only knew Irik. When he was tired and when he visited her from time to time, she would smile brightly and greet him.

Philia waiting for him... Somehow it wasn't bad.

He felt a strange sense of satisfaction. At that time, the image of Philia flashed across Irik's mind.

In the blue dress, she was held by Claude and made such a lewd look...

"Philia!"

Irik called out her name as if to shake off his imagination.

"Yes."

"I have the clothes ready. Come on, change your clothes."

Philia nodded her head and entered the room, carrying the clothes Irik was pointing to. Irik wanted to punish himself. Why did he have such sacrilegious thoughts about Philia again?

Beyond that door, Philia was taking her clothes off. Irik's face flushed red. He's been through this a lot, and he didn't know why he's being this.

Not long after that Philia opened the door and showed up. Buttons all the way to her neck, long sleeves, and not a robe, but modest enough to match her temple uniform. But, somehow, Irik couldn't take his eyes off her. The clothes were tight and her body line was exposed too much.

Obviously, Philia was the same, and even her clothes were so modest, but why does Philia's appearance look so strange?

Was it because she had accepted a man? Or was she so seductive from the beginning?

"Next time, I will prepare a bigger one."

"I must have gained some weight because I didn't move much."