01

°•°•°

❝i'll be your vision, i'll show you incredible things in this world of ours

i'll be your vision, i'll show you incredible things in this world of ours.

his foxy eyes glistened as the train passes by a picturesque scenery of village night lights. the corner of his lips formed a light smile, reaching out his hand to grab the film camera beside him. a click noise could be heard as he pressed the button to capture the eye-catching view outside.

it has been almost half a decade since his last contact with Ikju Town and the people, even his older sister. his smile got wider as he looked through the pictures he took.

the relaxing jazz music that was playing on the train radio stopped, replaced by the voice of a female operator. a vibrate could be felt inside his coat pocket. he then picks it up straight away after checking the name ID.

'sunoo, me and dongyun will wait at the gate of the village, it'll stop soon so i think running could help you get here before it closes.' it was his sister.

"wait i thought it closes by 10PM?" sunoo quickly stood up from his seat, grabbing his camera and his bag.

'it always have been 9PM since then, now you better hurry acorn. it's not far from the train station so you still have time.' the twenty-eight years old let out a sigh.

"alright fine and don't call me acorn again, i'll kill you seriously. see you noona." he ended the call straight away and followed the small amount people who are leaving the train.

the train station was almost empty since there are probably around twenty people there, some are talking with each other, some are waiting in a line, some are buying a soft drink from a vending machine, this sight somehow just made him smile.

maybe it is because of how much he hates being busy at the office and staring at the computer for literally over twelve hours, drinking some shitty coffee with tons of work papers beside him.

he then left the train station and it was already dark outside. the road was quite crowded with motorcycles passing by so he looked to his left and right before cross the road to find a bus stop with a vending machine there.

suddenly, someone bumped onto his back making him get out of his imaginations, turning around to see the person. it was a long dark brown haired girl.

"ah i'm so sorry, sir." sunoo's eyes turned to the guide stick on the ground.

"it's okay, no need to apologize." he immediately kneeled down and picked it up in an attempt to help her, assuming that she has vision problems.

"here." she accepted the guide stick back.

"thank you so much, have a good night." she bowed to him so he bowed back.

"have a good night too, please be careful on your way." the female gave him a smile as she replies with a short 'yes' before starting to continue her walk. his eyes followed her figure walking towards the convenience store as a slight of worry rushed in his heart.