01-The Pool Table

-V i o l e t-

'It will be fun' they said. I thought to myself while playing with my beer bottle.

My two friends Tessa and Carly, brought me to this bar tonight so we could have some fun.

But this isn't exactly ideal. I loved the drinking but I was bored to death, they practically stranded me to go get drunk and hook up with guys.

I sat at the bar hoping to drink the boredom away.

I was of course an underaged drinker, 18 years of age to be exact. But Tessa was handy when it came to fake id's.

After a few more minuets, and a few more beers, I decided to try and find Tessa and Carly.

I walked around and the sound of pool balls clinking together caught my attention.

A boy with bright ocean blue eyes stood at the pool table alone, playing by himself.

He was gorgeous I might add, absolutely gorgeous.

I walked over to him.

"Hey, sorry to bother you but have you seen these two girls by any chance" I said to the boy at the pool table, showing him a picture of them on my phone.

"I think they left maybe about 15 minuets ago" He said, focusing on his cue.

"Shit" I muttered.

"Do you play?" He asked before I could walk away.

Maybe I could have some fun.

"No, actually." I said innocently.

"Well would you like to?" He asked biting his lip.

I stopped for a moment to make it seem like I was thinking about it, but in all reality of course I was going to say yes.

"Sounds fun, could you teach me a little?" I asked a tad seductively.

"Y-yea" he stammered excitedly.

"Why don't you show me how you are at this, so when I teach you, I know what to focus on"

I nodded and got a pool cue.

I positioned myself, leaning over the table, and he was standing behind me, his eyes fixed on my ass.

Being the tease I am, I shook my hips a little, and from the corner of my eye, I could see him biting his lip.

I could play pool, very well actually. But I can also play boys.

I purposely did bad on my first shot.

He nodded and brought his body closer to mine.

He helped me get positioned, and helped me shoot.

"Now try without me"

And when I did, I got in two balls at the same time

"So you played me?" He asked laughing.

"I sure did, you got so excited to help me, how could I not" I said, making him blush.

"Let's get this game started"

we continued to play, getting drunker by the minuet, and throwing our heads back in laughter at the stupidest things.

After a few more games and drunken conversations, I soon learned his name was Nash Grier, and I learned a little bit about he's family, as did he in vise-versa.

During one of our conversations, I learned he was to, underaged and was a semi famous viner/YouTuber. I knew he looked familiar

(I'm saying semi in the book so it's not such a big deal lmao)

As the hours past, the bar got emptier, and emptier until it was just me and Nash.

I was drunk off my ass, while Nash stayed a little sober

"Alright, we're closing" the manager said grumpily.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Alrighty mister grumpy pants" I said continuing to laugh while he shot me a scolding look, and Nash laughed

"Can you walk me home" I said in sort of a whimper.

"Yea, yea. Where do you live"

"Fuck" I laughed.

"What?"

"I, I forgot" I laughed again.

"Well, I mean you could crash at my place. I mean only if you want" he said

"Your parents wouldn't mind you bringing a random drunk girl home" I laughed.

"Their in North Carolina, remember? I come here to LA for business and stuff"

I nodded my head.

"Well let's get going"

-12:30-

We got to his house, which was pretty nice.

As soon as we walked in, I dashed for the couch, giving my poor feet a break, considering I was stumbling in heels the whole night.

"Nash, can you take off my shoes" I laughed.

He sighed and then laughed a little.

God, I love his laugh.

I smiled at him when he got back from putting my shoes away.

"What?" He questioned.

"Nothing, your just adorable" I smiled bigger, bopping his nose gently.

"You to"

I couldn't take it, I was drunken in lust, I had to have him.

I smashed my lips onto his, and he kissed back, before quickly pulling away.

"Well someone's excited" he smirked.

I nodded my head once again.

"You need some rest."

"Fineee" I whined

-Nash-

She was truly a drunken mess. A beautiful drunken mess.

I learned She was actually a YouTuber, I knew she was familiar.

I walked her upstairs to my room and she jumped onto the bed.

"Mmm, soft" she mumbled into the mattress.

"Come here" I said.

She stood up in front of me and I gently kissed her forehead.

"You should get more comfortable" I smiled handing her a t-shirt.

"The bathroom is over there" I pointed to the bathroom that was in my room.

She nodded and was out in 5 minutes.

Her hair was in a high ponytail, with no makeup.

"Your gorgeous" I smiled while she got into bed.

She blushed, "Thank you"

She closed her eyes, and fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs.

I knew I was probably going to be gone before she woke up. I had a photo shoot.

I put some Advil on the nightstand with a note explaining everything about how I was going to be gone, and to take the Advil.

I had to be up at 5 and at the shoot by 6.

I crawled into bed and wrapped my hands around her small waist.

"Goodnight" she mumbled.

-

Well I hope you all enjoyed chapter 1!💅😏

-Satan💅