02-The First Date

-V i o l e t-

"Ulk" I mumbled, flushing my vomit down the toilet.

Yay, hangovers.
(Note The Sarcasm)

I already read the note Nash left me, and took the advil.

I decided that instead of waiting around I would just leave.

I wrote my number on a sticky note, along with a thank you and my address.

I toke a shower and put on my clothes from last night. Skinny jeans, black high heels, and a plain black crop tanktop.

I walked out of his house and wrote down his address in my notes, just incase.

My house was just about 2 blocks down, not that long of a walk I guess.

While walking I looked through my texts, Tessa and Carly blew up my phone.

I called Tessa first considering she was my roommate, she picked up right away.

-on the phone-

"Where the hell are you!" Tessa scolded over the phone

"I'll explain when I get home, I'll be there in 5. I just wanted to let you know I'm okay"

"Please hurry, I've been worried sick."

I ended the call and sighed, continuing my walk.

-

"I'm backkkk" I awkwardly said, peeping my head through the door.

"Where the hell have you been!" Tessa said happy to see me, running over to me.

"Sit down hun, I met someone" I said sassily.

"Who is he!?" Tessa said excitedly, plopping down on the couch.

"He who" Carly said, with a mouth full of chips. She literally came out of no where.

"Where the hell did you come from" I asked laughing.

"The womb, duh" She said sarcastically rolling her eyes, sitting down next to Tessa.

"Now, let's get down to business. Who's this 'he' you speak of"

"Well, you guys should know him, he's a Viner and a YouTuber." I smiled.

"Ohh fancy" they said in sync, causing me to laugh.

Tessa and Carly were also very popular on YouTube, like me and Nash.

We've met all the magcon boys, we just didn't know Nash that well, but Matt was like my Bestfriend.

"It's Nash Grier" my smile got bigger. I know me and Nash aren't a thing, and we've only known each other for like a day, but I don't know.

I just....don't know.

-N a s h-

I finally got back from the photoshoot.

It was a long day.

I was hoping Violet would still be here, but sadly all that was left in my house was a sticky note saying thank you, along with her phone number and address.

I didn't want to seem desperate, but I had to talk to her.

I immediately texted her.

-
Texting

Nash: Hey Violet, it's Nash I just wanted to know if you made it home safe.

Violet: Yea, I'm great, thank you so much for letting me crash at your place last night.