1. close your weary eyes (fluff/angst?)

rises the moon- Liana Flores

I watch as he rest's on the soft hazy grass, he's looking into the gaps of sunshine through the tree's. A sight I could never get sick of.

"Phil?" Techno says quietly "hmm.." I reply back at him "your staring again, what are you thinking about this time" techno says with a light shade of pink covering his cheeks "oh nothing really, just how your eyes are still open.." I answered "whats that suppose to mean?", "well you need some sleep so I brought you here for a nap" I smiled gently "I'm not really tired..." My smile turned into a frown at the fact that he lied. I moved closer towards him and placed his head onto my lap "I've noticed you haven't slept for a few days" I whisper loud enough for him and only him to hear me, but there was no reply... "is it the voices" I asked already knowing the answer "...yea I guess it is huh, but you already knew that" he chuckled a bit, I love they way he chuckles its so suddel "the sun is setting" the blood god says, I look up at the sky "mhm"

...His voice sounds so tired, so sad...

I took my bucket hat off from my head and placed it on his eyes, "close your weary eye's" i tell him picking up his hair and playing with it, giving it little braids and humming his favorite song

I could feel his breath getting steading and he became silent so silent that you could hear a pin drop if it wasn't for the wind.

"i love you.." i say quietly hoping that maybe he would say it back.

silence.