Lmao

So, apparently, I got bored and wrote a story using my Powerless Characters BUT it is set in an entirely different universe (Might not be continuing, idk but also remember, this book is completely random, I can do whatever. Even writing a whole other alternate universe for your story... I do this when I am bored!) Anyways! Onto the story, but before that, a quick description:

Description

Aiden Winters is your daily average teenager until he finds a necklace left by his grandfather. Follow his adventure with Olivia which is filled with curses.

(This is basically the YouTube Shorts trend thing where the person gets this weird curse/effects/powers everyday and has to survive through the day just for them to get a curse the next day... What? I got bored?)

------------------------------------------------------
Prologue Part 1
"What is this?"
------------------------------------------------------

[3rd Person POV]

The scene starts off with a window, and near it is a stack of books placed on top of a desk while a pigeon is sitting on the window.

The camera slowly starts to move towards the left as it shows a Lego Rexcelsior placed on a shelf with a world globe and a trophy.

It then showed a bed with a boy sleeping. He had light skin and brown hair with a small white stripe. He was wearing a blue striped pajama.

An alarm on a desk near his desk, suddenly rang as he lazily puts a hand over it, shutting the alarm clock off. He lazily got up with groggy eyes and slowly stood up, the boy is around 5'9 and he had blue coloured eyes.

This is Aiden Winters, a completely average teenager with nothing interesting in his life. He wakes up, eats breakfast, brushes his teeth, change clothes, grabs his bag and heads out for school... Yup, completely normal.

He had no particular friends so he wasn't that excited for school. His school name is Polain High.

He walked up to a bus station and waited. He checked his phone to see if there are any new news (Which there aren't).

He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket and stood up as his bus arrived. He got inside the bus and sat down at the nearest empty seat.

He went on and listened to music from his phone with an earphone. He would just sit there and do that until he arrived at his school station, no one would sit besides him during this... Until today!

He kept on listening to music until he got tapped on his shoulders. He took off one of his earbuds and looked up... He saw a girl who seems to be about 5'7, she tied her hair with a ponytail and she had light skin. Her hair is black coloured while her eyes are amber colour (which is really rare). This is Olivia Summers.

(Pfft- their last names are opposites!)

She goes to the same school as Aiden and she is also one of the most popular girl.

She stared at Aiden while he stared back, "... May I sit here?" She finally asked. He stayed silent but replied to her by nodding, implying that she is able to sit there.

She sat down next to him while he turned back towards the bus window... Still listening to music.

The bus wasn't that crowded because it was still morning. Aiden doesn't really have much friends so he just stays quiet most of the time... He does get bullied a lot though.

Olivia was checking the time using her phone and seeing that it was still pretty early (6:45AM) because their school starts at 7:35.

She tapped Aiden's shoulder again as he turned towards her with an annoyed face. He took off his earphones, "What?" He asked, sounding pretty exasperated.