Mean

Jungkook POV

I came back home from a stressful day so I decided to check if chef as made some dinner which was ready. So I went to the dinning table and started eating, after I was done I went to my bedroom to do my evening routine then went to my living room to watch some TV since it was 8:00. After sometime of watching 3 movies and my favourite movie was aquaman. I was bored now so I made up my mind to text my sassy friend.

Jungkook: Hey.

Jungkook: Sassy boy.

Jungkook: Did you really block me.

Sassy boy: What do you want Jungkook.

Sassy boy: I just came back from work. am tired and I want to sleep.

Jungkook: Hey can you please be nice for once in you life. is this how to treat people that are trying to be nice. look I said am sorry for how I acted yesterday ok. and its not fear that you know my name and I don't. and if you don't to be friends then f***k off. Sorry but am just upset.

Sassy boy: Sorry didn't mean to upset you. just stressed out from work.

Sassy boy: And my name is Jimin.

Jungkook: Its ok, I forgive you.

Jungkook: And nice name Jimin.

Jungkook: Can I get a picture of you.

Jimin: Hahaha.

Jimin: No don't want to.

Jungkook: Why

Jimin: Because I don't want to.

Jungkook: Hmm... as you say princesses.

Jimin: Am a boy dickhead.

Jungkook: Ok lets start over again.

Jungkook: Am Jeon Jungkook. Am 24, I like black, blue and white. I leave alone. I own a company called The Jeon Enterprise. So yeah.

Jimin: ok.

Jungkook: WHAT

Jungkook: is that all you are going to say. "ok"

Jimin: Yeah, I already know you are the Jeon Jungkook. you cockiness tells it all.

Jimin: Anyways, Am Park Jimin, am 22. I also leave alone. And I work at a coffee shop. I like pink and blue. lastly am from Busan.

Jungkook: Wow am also from Busan. So will you be my boyfriend.

Jimin: No thank you. and what about your "girlfriend" Lisa.

Jungkook: She is no more my girlfriend.

Jimin: Look I need to go to bed ok. bye.

Jungkook: ok bye love

Jimin: bye and am not your love.

Jungkook: ok Minnie.

After i was done texting Jimin I went to my bedroom to sleep. I don't know why I cant stop thinking of Jimin. with that I went to bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.