Part 4

+He opened his eyes and was shocked,
Just when he saw Gulf drowned face in a dream .

He could not believe .

You mean he was asleep? Without any medicine?!

He blinked a few times and looked at him again .

His thoughts were agitated , could not believe what was the reason that he was able to sleep after a long time .

_Gulf opened his eyes and inadvertently his gaze was tied to God's hand.

Both stare at each other for a moment.

How strange was this moment !

How vague !

The hunter and the hunt stared at each other ,
And...

How everything went smoothly and simply ?

Maybe they should both be shocked . but no ...

Nothing happened .

+How daring ! How fearless and rude !
How could the hunt stare at him like this? He does not even blink .

_His face was full of indifference and coldness .

It was as if Gulf was seeking the hand of God in a struggle . A struggle that ended in death .

+He was staring at Gulf and he was surprised by his courage !
and even more surprised that the hunt was right on the bed next to himself.

God's hand had to find a reason . maybe had to say something to justify their strange situation .

But no.

He did not try to do that at all .

Perhaps the carelessness of hunt was one of the reasons why God's hand was silent .

And so ...

Everything was drowning in a deep silence .

He turned his last gaze to the prey and got up .

And left the room .

_Gulf stared at him so much that he completely left the room and disappeared from Gulf 's field of vision .

**************************
The whole day passed in a strange silence and well, for a reason that was dumb to him , God's hand seemed to be drowning in his thoughts .

They ate in silence and Mew was playing and taking care of his puppies, and then took care of the flowers in the yard .

He even tidied up the house ! All this time, he acted as if there was no Gulf at all ,

And well, Gulf also enjoyed the silence too ! He did not want to talk and continued this silence .

It is true that time passed in silence ، but neither Gulf nor the God's hand had forgotten that it was only twenty-four hours before the mission was completed.

And every tick of the clock brought them closer to that moment .

Gulf wanted to ask :”when will you kill me?”

But it didn't seem to matter to him now .

Was it not that with each breath he took one step closer to death?

So why did he wait indifferently for it, even now that he could use the last moments of his boring life .

Maybe it was ridiculous but he still had a curiosity about how these last moments would pass .

And so ...

Time went on non-stop .

*********************************
((At 6 pm … same day ))