Nsfw Alphabet||Eyeless Jack

A-Aftercare(what they do after the deed)

Jack will cuddle with you after, one of his hands is resting on your breast while the other is stroking your back. After the deed, he will help clean you up and give little bits of affection.

B-Body parts(his favorite body part on you and himself)

He lovesssssssssss your thighs. Eyeless Jack is just a thigh man what can I say.
On himself, he likes his tongue. His tongue is very long and thick so....yeah you know where I'm going with this...

C-Cum(basically anything to do with that...)

Jack loves you cum on your thighs or stomach. If he gets the chance or you let him, he will cum inside of you.

D-Dirty secret(a dirty secret of theirs)

He secretly wants to use his tongue to please you in all the right places but you will never let him because you're afraid.

E-Experience(how experienced are they)

Not that experienced, maybe one or two people before you.

F-Favorite position(what their favorite sex position is)

Jack's favorite sex position would be the butterfly(which is where your legs are over his shoulders) and backseat driver which is car sex.

G-Goofy(do they play around)

He is very serious while making love to you, no questions about it.

H-Hair( are they well trimmed down there)

He keeps it up. Very tidy when it comes to his hair.

I-Intimacy(are they serious during the deed)

Yes, he is very serious.

J-Jackoff(how times do they jackoff)

When you are not around for a few days or weeks he will do it twice a week. But if he sees you often never.

K-Kinks(what are their kinks)

His kinks would be bondage, oral play, role play, dominance, impact play, and orgasm control.

L-Location(where they like to do the deed)

He prefers in a bed, any bed.

M-Motivation(what turns them on)

Ej loves to see you in a skirt with tights on, revealing clothes, or when you whisper to him.

N-NO(things they won't do)

Never hurt you. If he does he would hate himself for the rest of his life.

O-Oral(do they prefer receiving or giving)

Okay but we all know Ej and his tongue- ahem um... yeah definitely giving.

P-Pace(fast and rough or slow but sensual)

Honestly, he does both. Whatever you decide that day is what you are going to get. But if he is upset or something yeah... fast and rough no questions.

Q-Quickies(do they like quickies)

You and Ej don't do them often but he prefers taking his time with you. But if you need to let off some steam then he'll do it other than that nope.

R-Risks(do they take risks)

Nothing that will hurt you but if it's getting almost caught then he'll do it and tease you the whole time.

S-Stamina(how many rounds can they last)

About 3-4 if you are up to it.

T-Toys(do they use toys)

Ej only uses toys on you. He has a lot too...

U-Unfair(do they tease a lot)

Not all the time but only when he's in the mood.

V-Volume(are they loud during the deed)

nope- well maybe a one or two groans if he lets you hear them.

W-Wild card(a random scenario)

One time when you and Ej were doing the deed in his room. You, Ej, and Sally were the only ones home. So when Sally started to hear to moan she panicked and thought someone was hurting you. So she started crying and banging on the door. Let's just say you had to play babysitter while Ej had to handle himself...

X-ray(how much are they packing)

yeah- um... 8 and long.

Y-Yearning(how often do you two have sex)

Once a week if Ej is not busy. But when you are both free- let's just say, you try to take any chance.

Z-Zzzz(how fast do they fall asleep)

It takes him 30 minutes to an hour. I don't know but he feels energized after and he makes sure that you are asleep.

Thank you for reading!