The Ghost Face!

A little girl called Layla went home from an exhausting day of school, she realises her phone's missing. She shouted "Mom, can you get here right now!" Her mother sprinted upstairs thinking Layla injured herself. But no, Layla asked her mom if she could borrow her phone to order a pizza because she was absolutely starving! "Okay, but it depends how much money it is." "Only $10.50 cents." "Okay, order 2!" "Okay mom!" Layla's mom gave her the phone, so Layla called Pizza hut to see if they had any more pizzas. But suddenly, an unknown caller called. "Hello Layla, would you like to play a game?" "Sure, what kind of game?" "Hide And Seek!" "Okay, but how do you know where to come, you don't know where I live!" Suddenly the doorbell rang! With a loud gulp, Layla unlocked the door... SLASH! Layla had been slashed with a knife! The moment she woke up, she screamed with horror of what she saw. It was all black with a ghost mask on and it looked so creepy. Layla ran out of breath. "Uh, who are you and how did you find me?" "I know where everyone lives, he said in a creepy low voice." "Well what are you going to do with me?" "Oh, I am going to do more then just do something to you!" he laughed maniacally.

She came to notice she was in a dungeon! Ghost face wouldn't let her out! "Hey, ghost face, let me out!" she screamed. "Well first things first, my name Scream to you! "Okay Scream, LET ME OUT FOR GOODNESS SAKE!" "Not until you come up with $1,000!" "WHY, I never did anything to be in here!" "Well technically you did, you let me in by unlocking the door, you should never trust someone you don't know, should you Layla!" "Your right, I was wrong, but here take this $100.00C." "Fine, I'll take it and free you!" "Thank you so much!"

The moral of the story is to not trust people you don't know!