𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

"вот я его вижу, Лицевая сторона", I say into my ear piece.

"скопируй это, захватывающая цель", Yelena replies.

Yelena runs up behind Clint, throwing him to the ground with her legs hooked around his neck. Clint flips her over and tries throwing punches at her, I run towards the scene getting a hold of his arms so Yelena can kick his stomach. He groans in pain, barely standing so I take this as a chance to leg sweep under his feet making him trip.

"Yeah I can see that", Clint says while defending himself, he must be talking to someone through an ear piece. "I did. Maya and one of her goons is on the roof with me.", he says aloud.

Clint throws a punch at me so I block it with my hand, giving him the advantage to kick me off.

"Well, who the hell am I fighting then?", Clint asks, with Yelena in a choke hold, in which she quickly escapes from. I run back towards Clint, punching him in the gut making him cough.

"Give me a second.", Clint says, he picks up his bow and shoots an arrow forming a zip line. He's now fighting us off with only his Bow. I look to my left to see a girl known as, Kate Bishop, she's sliding down the zip line but it stops in the middle, she's just hanging there.

I lightly chuckle at the scene before returning my attention to Clint. Yelena pulls herself up with the line, kicking Clint in the process, but allowing Kate to slide over. I do a quick and efficient back walkover, knocking her harshly to the floor of the roof.

"That hurt.", She groans out. Yelena stands by me and we pull out our guns in sync, pointing one on each of them.

Before we can shoot, another person slides down the zip line knocking us both to the ground. Our guns slipping from our hands, me and Yelena race to our guns before Kate can get them but, Kate jumps on the edge of both pistols making them fall seven floors down.

The five of us are now all in combat, fighting one another. Yelena uses her electricity wrist rockets at the unknown person, I believe to be Maya. She goes flying from the shock.

I grab Kate Bishops grappling hook from her belt and attach it to the ground making sure she doesn't fall completely whilst Yelena throws her off the roof.

"Pull me up!", she yells at Clint who is looking over the side at her. Me and Yelena stand behind him watching the scene unfold. We watch as Clint grabs a knife cutting the line attached to her. As soon as he turns back to us we start fighting him again. I haven't been able to use my powers lately without a painful side effect, or else I would've by now.

Maya is back up and attacks Clint from behind. I kick her off him but a few seconds later a huge blast wave sends us all flying. Making our ears ring, I sit there for a few seconds until the ringing stops, Maya is the first to stand, kicking away Kate Bishop but Kate recovers almost immediately and shoots an arrow into Mayas shoulder. Maya only takes the arrow out and run off.

Me and Yelena are back to fighting Clint, he somehow manages to remove both of our masks. "Y/n?" he says looking at me before Yelena shocks him in the neck and he falls over.

We hear a bow being pulled from behind us, slowly turning around, we make eye contact with Kate as she points an arrow at us. Yelena shakes her head no, and grapples the ground, taking my hand in hers, we run off the roof and jump.

.

.

.

.

ayee first chapterrrr, ik it's short but the first ones always are, the next one will explain more and should be published by tonight or tomorow depending on where you live.