The End?

It was a cold autumn night and Sloane was at her house, all alone. She was studying for a math test she had the next day. She heard a knock on the door and went to see who it was. On the other side of the door she saw her boyfriend, Carter. "Oh, Carter. What are you doing here?" She asked. "I forgot my jacket". All of a sudden she received a message from an unknown number. She opened the message to see it is a picture of her and Carter with text saying "The game is beginning with the end". "Oh my gosh, who took this picture?!" "Calm down, I'm sure it's nothing more than a prank". Her phone went off again and this time it was a video recording of Carter saying it's just a prank. Sloane turned towards the stairs and looked up them. "Carter, the video came from upstairs. I'm scared, can you please check it out?" "Alright, do you want to come too since it might not be best if I leave you here alone". She nodded her head and they both headed upstairs to find out who's messing with them. The duo walked through the hallways and checked every room to see if they could find the culprit. A third message was delivered and it read "Check the closet". The closest was the last room they hadn't checked yet. As they both walked into the giant walk in closet they didn't see anyone. Carter faced Sloane and said "There's no one here babe, they must have left already" "Can we at least call the cops?" She pleaded. "Sure". Everything was somewhat okay, but then, Sloane's face was full of terror. "What's wrong?" Asked Carter. Sloane let out a yell and ran out of the closet. Carter turned around and saw someone wearing a black robe with spray paint on it, the strange person was wearing a wrinkled blue mask with giant fangs and jagged horns. The strange person pulled out a knife and plunged it deep into Carter's chest. Carter fell to the ground dead. Sloane was hurrying to the front door when all of a sudden she feels a sharp pain in her leg and she tumbled down the flight of stairs. She looks down to see a knife lodged into her leg and when she looked up she saw the assailant a the top of the stairs. She continued heading for the front door but she was then grabbed and violently thrown into the laundry room. The attacker slammed her down on a washing machine and flipped her over so she was facing the mysterious person. "Why?", She asked right as the killer repeatedly stabbed her in the throat.

A teenaged girl around the age of 17 is walking to school. She has dark skin and her hair is dyed purple. She's wearing a pastel green sweater and a lavender skirt. The girl arrives at her school and sees one of her friends. The friend seems to be wearing a black jacket with a red shirt under it and she's wearing black leggings. The friend also has black hair with streaks of red. The friend calls out to her saying, "Hey Marsha!" Marsha would respond with a simple wave and walk towards her. "Jeri I'm so glad you're here!". Jeri and Marsha walked through the hallways and talked about things. "So, are you going to ask out Michael?" Asked Jeri. "Yes, I'm going to ask him out during Algebra today". A tan girl with pink braids overhears Marsha and Jeri and walks towards them. "You think that you actually have a chance with Michael? That's cute, but he'll never love you Marsha. He's obviously obsessed with me". Jeri responded to the girl with, "Ugh, Goldie is there a day where you aren't busy being a bitch." Goldie scoffed and tossed a cup of coffee on Jeri and Marsha. Goldie walked away while saying, "Bye bye freaks". Class was starting and Marsha went to sit down but then she seen one of her other friends. This friend looked to be around the age of 20 to 19 and he had lime green hair, a brown coat with a black shirt underneath and he was wearing jeans. "Oh, hey Isaac!" "Hey Marsha, I heard that you're gonna ask out Michael?" "Yes! I'm so excited". "Well I kinda just wanted to ask you something" Before he could ask his question the bell rang and the teacher shut the door and began class. After class Marsha was going to her locker when all of a sudden she gets a notification. "Two teens found dead" what the fuck she thought to herself. She recognized the victims. Hearing all this made her feel uneasy, and then she received a message. "The game has begun -Xaryn."