First Day Of Work

Okay so i promise I will try to update my other stories...it's been rough and I haven't been on wattpad for a while! Please try to spare me. Well I hope you will like this one and I am getting rid of some of my other stories------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person's pov

  (Name) sat up in her bed quietly yawning before rubbing her eyes to see better. She swung her legs over the bed and stood up, she walked over to the curtains and opened them. Once her eyes adjusted to the dark she smiled. "Ah..it's a good morning!"

  She went over to her dresser and picked out some jeans and a (fav color) t-shirt. She brushed her hair and put on a little makeup, you know the usual.

  She raced down stairs and into the kitchen were she proceeded to make herself breakfast. She noted to herself to go buy groceries after finding a job. She grabbed the newspaper and started to look for jobs that caught her eye. Though she only found one called 'Freddy Fazbears Pizza', after she read about the place she made the call.

  "Uh hello?" She was a tad nervous even though they were on the phone. "I'm here to apply for the night guard and or waitress." Then the man spoke "Oh well, first can you tell me your name miss?" "It's (name)." She smiled lightly. "Your hired! Come on over today and we will show you around!"

  "T-thank you so much!" And with that she hung up. She walked over to the door were her shoes were. After she slipped them on and had grabbed her purse she left.

  (Name) got to her destination in no time considering it was only three blocks away. Plus when she was a kid she used to go here. Once she walked in and told the guy why she was there, he handed her her work cloths for bolth of her jobs before showing her around.

  After her little tour she went to the staff room and into the bathroom were she got changed. (Name) had no idea what she was in for and how difficult this job would be..but she also didn't know the love that came with it..